Home Sweet Home

After Kaminari and Mina were defeated, Bakugo notified the police that they had captured both villains. Aeon lay next to Mina on the ground, having wrapped both arms around her with regret. 

"Aeon, let's go," said Bakugo soothingly. "We have to take them to the station." 

"No, we can't take her. We're not taking Mina to prison," argued Aeon. Bakugo sighed, shaking his head. He grabbed Aeon's shoulders roughly, and shook him. 

"Aeon,  Ashido is a villain! She deserves to go to jail!" 

Aeon rolled Mina over so they could face each other. She had her eyes closed, with light tears building up in them. He noticed that she was shivering slightly, possibly from fear, sadness, or both. 

"No!" he retorted, clenching his fists in anger. "We can redeem her, Katsuki!" 

Bakugo usually hated when anyone called him by his first name, but tolerated it if Aeon said it. He sighed again, as he couldn't seem to break Aeon's determination. 

"Fine, we can try. If she doesn't want to comply, then we are sending her to prison. Got it?" 

Mina still didn't say a word, and had curled herself up into a ball. Bakugo lifted her wrist upward, implying that they needed to go. She complied, weakly standing next to him. 

He stared into her sad eyes, but didn't sympathize with her one bit. "Why would you do this to him? Do you know how much he loved you?"

She still said nothing, slouching downward to hide her face. They all got into Bakugo's car, along with the unconscious Kaminari. 

Midway through the drive, nothing had changed. Bakugo was still rageful, Aeon was silent, and Mina hadn't spoken a word. 

"Hey, so uh...where are we going?" asked Kaminari, suddenly waking up in the backseat next to Mina. 

"We're going to the police station so you can go to jail," growled Bakugo, curling his fingers around the steering wheel. 

"Are you serious? I can't survive in prison!" he pleaded, shaking his hands around to break the handcuffs. He began to panic, lurching around the car. 

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL MAKE YOU!" roared Bakugo, causing Kaminari to shrink into his seat. "You're going to prison because you became a villain! You had all the opportunities in the world to become a hero and yet, you completely ignored every single one!" 

"I'm a bad person, huh?" whimpered Denki. Bakugo groaned, thinking that he wanted sympathy from him. 

"Yes, you are. We're almost there, so just shut up for the next five minutes," ordered Bakugo, whose face was bright red at this point. 

When they arrived, Bakugo shoved Kaminari inside, while Aeon held Mina's arm in the corner. She had handcuffs on, but didn't try anything to escape. 

Naomasa Tsukauchi, a police detective at the station greeted them, retrieving Kaminari from Bakugo. 

"Thank you for completing your task, heroes. You can give me that villain over there now, said Naomasa. 

"We're going to privately interrogate Ashido. We'll take care of it," negotiated Bakugo. Naomasa looked at him in shock, as no one had ever really proposed this before. 

"Uh, I'm going to have to ask the chief about that-" 

"NO! I mean, please, let us handle it. There's no reason that you can't trust us!" interrupted Bakugo. He smiled warmly at the detective, sealing the deal. 

"Okay okay, take her," agreed Naomasa, waving them away while he took Kaminari along with him. Aeon breathed heavily in relief, thanking Bakugo with a grateful stare.