Quirkless Encouragement

When the dust had cleared from the villain attack on the apartment, none of the heroes had been killed, but many were severely injured. Nejire Hado had a broken arm, Kirishima's spine was damaged, and Mina had a concussion from the explosion. 

Bakugo returned shortly after the villain attack, and was shocked to see the decimated parking lot around him, along with the damaged heroes. The heroes from the Yaoyorozu Agency left the scene quickly, as they had little time to report back to the agency and prepare for another battle against the villains. 

"What happened here?" questioned Bakugo, noticing the majority of the heroes that were leaving the apartment building perimeter. 

"Nightscorch came here to warn us about their plan. They want to destroy U.A," explained Aeon, not wanting to picture the destruction of his own former high school. Without U.A, he would have never became a recognizable hero, or gotten the proper education he needed to master his profession. 

"Why would they want to destroy U.A?" asked Mina, still recovering from the massive explosion. Bakugo had a few guesses, but didn't want to sound unsure of himself. 

"I'm betting that they either want to end the next generation of heroes, or cause a big enough scene to gain fame and recognition from other villain groups," theorized Aeon. 

That sounded reasonable enough for Bakugo and Mina, who ended the conversation after that. Tokoyami approached the three out of breath, because he had run the entire distance from the hospital to the apartment. 

"Tokoyami, where were you?" asked Bakugo, having left the hospital a while before his partner finished his visit. 

"I just needed to talk with Hawks about one more thing," clarified Tokoyami, not showing any signs of unease. Bakugo nodded, believing him without any doubts. 

"I don't think we should be staying here anymore," suggested Aeon, knowing that the villains knew where they were and how open it was. "There's no security, and it would be so easy for a villain to sneak in and attack us. We should head to Yaoyorozu's Agency to meet up with the other heroes." 

No one objected to Aeon's suggestion, as it was what they were all internally thinking subconsciously. Bakugo and Mina headed up to get their things first, leaving Aeon and Tokoyami alone in the parking lot. 

"So, it was fun while it lasted," joked Aeon, who personally couldn't wait to leave the unkept apartment building. 

"Hm?" asked Tokoyami, not fully listening to what Aeon was saying. His mind was preparing for what he would say when he inevitably saw Chisaki again to confirm his betrayal. "Oh, yeah right." 

"I'm excited to see how Todoroki and Eri have been doing," continued Aeon, making Tokoyami give Aeon his full attention. He and Eri had gotten along quite well before Shinso invaded the apartment, and he ended up saving her from Dabi's clutches that night. 

"Yes, me too," agreed Tokoyami, clenching one of his fists from internal conflict. If Chisaki asked him to do something involving Eri, he didn't know if he would be able to do it. 

Bakugo exited from the apartment with his things, and noticed Tokoyami slightly shivering beside Aeon. "Your turn," he smiled, patting Aeon on the shoulder. 

"I'll be pretty quick, considering you took about 80% of the space with that antique record player you brought along," replied Aeon. 

"HEY, that's my great grandma's record player! I didn't want anything to happen to it!" 

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have brought it along while we're hiding from villains..." 

"Shut up and get your stuff," smirked Bakugo, dismissing his friend to talk with Tokoyami.