Twists and Turns

The man stood over the helpless Tokoyami, with a completely neutral expression on his face. 

"You will stand completely still and not move a single muscle," ordered the man, his purple hair blending in with the darkness. Tokoyami's eyes turned grey, signifying that he was under Shinso's control. 

Eri looked up at Shinso, before rushing under her blankets in fear. Shinso rolled his eyes, digging under the covers for the teenager. 

"I'm not going to hurt you," mumbled Shinso, latching onto the girl's arm. He yanked her out forcefully, and held her close to him while she squirmed around. "The sooner you stop hesitating, the easier this process will be." 

"I don't want to go with you!" she screamed. 

This triggered Shinso's quirk, which turned Eri's eyes grey in less than a second. He smirked at her, thinking that after seeing what happened to Tokoyami, she would be more careful. 

"You are going to follow me to my destination," he ordered, walking out of the apartment room. Tokoyami was still under Shinso's control, blankly staring at a wall. He was still conscious in his body, but with no control whatsoever. He weakly tried to escape the submissive position he was in, but Shinso's barrier around him was too powerful. 

Shinso exited the building with Eri blindly following him, and there were no heroes in sight. Aeon was busy fighting Todoroki while Bakugo and Mina watched. 

"Stand still while I call Kurogiri," demanded Shinso, taking out his phone. Eri stood still like a plastic doll, with no mind of its own. 

"Let go of the girl, punk." 

Shinso jolted around to see Mashirao Ojiro behind him, one of the guards he had encountered at Tartarus. "Put your hands up before I make you." 

"What if I don't?" mocked Shinso, leering at the minor pro hero. Mashirao glared at the villain angrily, thinking about something to say back. He then remembered Shinso's quirk and said nothing. 

"Did something happen, hero? What happened to your overwhelming confidence?" 

No response.

Shinso turned around, knowing Ojiro would crack sooner than later. 

"Mashirao, I'm here with the pros!" yelled a voice, which sounded like Yaoyorozu's. 

No response. 

In the apartment building, Tokoyami still didn't give up on escaping. Internally, Dark Shadow realized that his host wasn't moving and summoned itself in the room. It looked at Tokoyami's grey eyes and knew something was wrong. 

"GRREEEEEEAAAARCH!" it roared, hoping that Tokoyami would wake up from his trance. When that didn't work, Dark Shadow thought of another strategy in its broken mind. 

Shinso realized that Ojiro wouldn't speak no matter what, and finally knew that he had to fight. "You're the first person to resist my quirk, Ojiro, that's not a small feat." 

Mashirao lunged toward Shinso, thinking that his quirk was the villain's only trick. He prepared a firm kick, but was blocked with a sudden piece of fabric that wrapped around his leg. 

"Did you think that I was finished? No villain is complete with just one trick, Tailman. I see you've kept your old name from U.A...it's actually pretty terrible," chuckled Shinso, making Oijiro clench his teeth in rage. 

Another slip of fabric shot from Shinso's capturing scarf around his neck, immobilizing Ojiro's left arm. "You're pathetic for a hero. Have you learned anything new?"