Atomic Exhaust

Nucleus walked up to an abandoned building far away from the crowded streets, unsure of what to think. He was contacted by an unknown villain, asking him for assistance in an important matter of sorts.

Nucleus had a large cigar in his mouth, and a black pair of overalls that loosely hung on his shoulders. He had a long, black stem attached to his head, which resembled a bomb wire.

"Let's see if this is legit," he thought, knocking on the metal door. The peephole slid open, revealing a pair of red eyes.

"Nucleus, is it?" asked the man inside. Nucleus rolled his eyes, tossing his cigar to the ground and stomped on it repeatedly.

"Lemme in already," he whined, grinning heartily at the peephole. The door opened for him, revealing a group of villains inside. There were at least five in plain sight, including the red eyed man. He had long black hair with orange streaks.

"I'm Nightscorch, leader of the Villain Federation. I assume you're here for the opportunity," he said, snatching a paper from the counter. "Put your name here, would you?"

The paper listed the members of the federation in order of importance.

Leader- Nightscorch

Generals- Overhaul, Dabi

Commanders- Discord, Kurogiri, Kendu

Soldiers- Toga, Deku, Shoto

"So I'm the Co-lead, is that it?" asked Nucleus, readying to write his name below Nightscorch.

"No, you idiot. You're here to be the center of our plan, and a soldier," informed Dabi, standing next to his brother.

"You have a powerful bomb quirk, yes? It's just what we need for our plan to work," avowed Nightscorch. Dabi took out a picture from his pocket and gave it to Nucleus.

The picture showed the central plaza of Musutafu, which was surrounded by apartments and houses alike.

"What do you want me to do with this?" asked Nucleus, shaking the photo in Dabi's face.

"Boom," whispered Toga, who was perched on the couch next to Kurogiri. Nightscorch's face lit up, just thinking about the immense destruction it would cause.

"She's not wrong, Nucleus. We will give you a quirk enhancing drug, and with it, you will cause a nuclear explosion that will destroy the surrounding area. This is all a part of my father's great plan, and I will see it through."

Nucleus liked the sound of his plan, but was unsure about the outcome. "How are we surviving this explosion?"

"There will be a private plane waiting for us at the destination. Once all the heroes evacuate the area, it will already be too late for them."

When Aeon told Shexor about his encounter with Chisaki, he handed Eri over to the heroes immediately. He knew that the federation would believe Shexor kept Eri, and come to his house first. She was much safer with the four heroes.

Eri rode back with everyone, unsure why Xev gave her up that quickly. She assumed that he knew best about the situation, and didn't say anything during the decision making. They got back to their deserted apartment at night, and snuck into the building unseen.

Tokoyami bought a separate apartment across from Bakugo, Aeon and Mina's, which he and Eri stayed in. He was the best choice of a protector for Eri, as during the night he would be almost unstoppable.

"Do the villains know where we are?" asked Eri, while Tokoyami made her bed. He shook his head reassuringly, but didn't know for sure. She was obviously scared, and he had no intention of amplifying her fear.