Malicious Devastation

10:35 AM

Aeon's entire world shattered in his mind after he realized what Compress meant with the message. The villains had lied to them, and perhaps weren't even thinking about invading U.A. 

He quickly sent his own message to Sako, in a panicked tone of voice. 

Aeon: What do you mean, we were fooled? 

Compress: The villains are invading the central plaza. You've been completely tricked. 

Aeon rushed to where the heroes had gone, which was the second floor of U.A. Most of them were gathered in the classrooms, taking note if anything seemed out of place. 

"WE HAVE TO GO!" screamed Aeon, skidding down the hall and into the room of Class 2-A. "They're not coming to U.A, they're invading the plaza!" 

Vessalite Watanabe was the first one to understand, causing his eyes to widen and adrenaline to rush through every one of his veins. He ran past Aeon and through the school exit, taking his private car in the direction of the central plaza. 

After he had left the room, the other heroes followed suit, sprinting out of the room frantically to get to their vehicles. The faster heroes like Tenya Iida and Inasa Yoarashi made it out next, with the former taking his car while the latter rode on a billow of wind that he summoned out of thin air. 

"Where are we going exactly?" asked Bakugo, while running with Aeon toward the exit. Aeon explained what Sako had told him while simultaneously avoiding several heroes that were sprinting ahead faster. 

There were around fifteen vehicles exiting U.A in the next two minutes, all full of heroes that were eager to fight. Some of the vehicles held one hero, while others had over five. 

"Everyone! The central plaza is twenty-one miles from here! If we have to go through red lights or do illegal maneuvers, we will!" shouted Yaoyorozu, and was intercepted by everyone's communication devices. 

"Gotcha," grinned Kirishima, zooming past a red light in his motorcycle. Kosuke Ito had joined Aeon and Bakugo in his vehicle, and Mina was with Jiro and Nejire. 

"Twenty one miles? Are we gonna make it?" questioned Kosuke, peering at the other heroes that were ahead. Aeon nodded to reassure him, but wasn't entirely sure. He hoped that Nucleus wasn't activated yet, as he assumed that it would take time for him to create a massive explosion. 

The first hero to arrive was Vessalite Watanabe, parking his car a few blocks away from the plaza, as to not give the villains a target to shoot at. He stealthily made his way towards the mall, as Compress later confirmed that the mall was where everything was taking place. Vessalite normally despised interacting with villains, but this was for an important crisis. 

"Where could they be hiding?" whispered Vessalite, taking out his sentry binoculars to search the area. He saw several villains standing in front of the mall, and were doing quite a bad job of acting inconspicuous. "Targets locked." 

Vessalite then put on his insectoid mask, which gave him increased vision for when he wanted to be precise with his sniper attacks. 

His quirk was Infrared, which allowed him to increase his body heat and expel it in various ways. He could shoot thin rays of energy at enemies, create heat shields, or make an area increase in temperature. 

He famously defeated Tomura Shigaraki, the #1 villain almost four years prior, which was the reason why he received the #3 hero title. Even though he had assistance from other heroes, he dealt the final blow and sent him to Tartarus.