Chapter 9

[ Excellent. You have killed an evolved human with your clumsy strategy! A special class has opened. Please choose one of the following to evolve. ]

[ 1. Hobgoblin Intermediate Warrior ]
[ 2. Hobgoblin Assassin ]
[ 3. Orc Warrior ]
[ 4. Kobold Warrior ]
[ Special. Hobgoblin Commander ]

‘ Nice ‘

Automatically, a smile appeared. The next evolution would be quite far away. Anyways, I was able to evolve once more during the tutorial.

Seeing that the commander would receive a buff in camouflage and ambush, I immediately skipped the special.

It’s best to upgrade to a higher class, so I skipped the warrior and assassin. The remaining two were the orc warrior and kobold warrior.

They’re in the same level, but the paths for orc warriors and kobold warriors were a bit different. I had thought that I would be able to evolve beyond species entirely, but it seems a direction similar to those of the aquatic species could appear someday.

I wasn’t exactly sure, but I thought that if I were to choose the kobold, I would open the paths of a werewolf of a werebear like high-level species. Although it wasn’t bad, but what was more attractive than a werewolf was precisely ‘ Orc ‘.

Some of you may cross-examine me on why I would select an orc, but orcs here are completely different from those that appear as common extras. They don’t have the head of a pig, but rather, they depict a face similar to those of western orcs.

Those that love to fight and protect honor, honest and strong.

Of course if you were to compare, orcs were perfectly higher ranks than humans. Although orc mages were kind of uncertain compared to those of humans, but in terms of warriors, the orcs were truly strong, like the time I barely slayed an orc while fighting one versus one in the past.

They don’t tire well, and their skin was durable. Their skin could completely fend off light daggers and swords, and their strength couldn’t even be compared against a normal human. An orc warrior that was accustomed to fighting can battle up to 3 ordinary human warriors. Although how you want to grow is your choice, but it was a race that was worth pushing until the end due to their balance of their species.

And I didn’t want to have a dog head as well which made me not hesitate to choose orc.

‘ Orc Warrior. ‘

As something strongly surged out of my chest, soon a ripping pain accompanied by excessive swelling started to rise. A hobgoblin was smaller than a human in size, but in an orc’s case, it’s size was much larger. Suddenly, I could feel my body becoming large.

And when I opened my eyes. I could feel the strength.

Circling the magical powers in my body, I could tell it was quite different in how my body reacted to when I was a hobgoblin.

‘ Good. ‘

It seems that I wasn’t the only one who had completed an evolution. Goff Clan’s leader Goff was becoming larger as I saw that he too chose the orc.

” Ahhhhl! ”

Following his scream, I could see that this guy’s body was swelling and rising much larger than me. I could feel the sharp molars sticking out. I slowly looked around my surroundings.

All the goblins were staring at me with surprised eyes. And as one started to shout.

” Our Captain has become an Orc! Ggirik! ! ”