Chapter 45

“ Kereeeuk. So what time is this? ”

“ It’s the fourth. ”

Jung Hayeon replied to my question. Though I had told her not to uselessly squander her mana, it seems that she wanted to see blood as she consumed that last human girl. Since she was changing the landscape slowly, I didn’t say much.

Due to our fourth attack, through constant changes, the forest was like a maze.

If we had not changed the landscape proactively, Mev would have lost her ‘ way. ’ Since we knew everything about the forest originally and how it was changed, our sneak attacks were showing quite effective results.

“ Can you feel the rest of those guys? ”

“ Yes. ”

Whenever enemies enter the area where her roots were, she could grasp the location of the humans, so she will definitely be first in terms of achievements today. And with Mev and her rangers spreading out to gather information, we were able to synchronize them to create a useful report on the opposition.

“ The ones we recently caught were minnow-like bastards. Captain. The real, strong guys are elsewhere. ”

“ Kereeeuk. ”

I had known about this fact as well. Although their forces were divided into many, Lee Youngdon’s force would definitely be the greatest. Not sure how much, but I thought that it would be greater in number than our Blood Dagger Clan.

“ First, let’s clean up the other remaining search parties first. ”

As such, we began to clean up the rest of the Red Cross Clan. No matter how ‘ difficult ’ Jung Hayeon and Mev were making it to find their intended path, if we were able to fight their main force and the following reinforcements to come, the situation would be greatly uncertain.

We continued to move within the forest.

Sometimes, we would hide and ambush parties just using arrows, other times we would release a few goblins as bait to lure them in before killing them.

“ AHHHHHHK ! ”

“ AHHHHHHK ! ”

Here and there, screams could be heard sporadically. I split up my clan’s fighting force and rejoined them constantly to make it impossible for them to determine our numbers.

Obviously, it wasn’t like I originally had tactics and strategies. All I knew was from reading books. If they had a useful commander, they would probably be able to estimate our numbers, but it seems that the Red Cross Clan didn’t have such important individuals.

Since he had filled his key circle with his harem, no wonder the clan wasn’t operating properly.

And the most important thing.

The fact that they consider us as stupid monsters.

Since they were a bit famous as a clan, of course they wouldn’t even consider us as a worthy foe.

It would have been better if the Red Cross Clan had decided to move together, but they separated their forces and decided to check each other’s locations by sending Fireballs into the air. But, by doing this we were able to determine how many of their group numbers were left and where their locations were. There were approximately five flames that were sent into the air. Including the main force, so there were only four left.

We slowly began to conceal ourselves in preparation for the next ambush.

Of course we hadn’t concealed ourselves in a particular location.