Chapter 64

Compared to other Green Skins, Mev was quite intelligible. Especially after evolving to a fairy, she had become much smarter. Although, compared to her original Green Skin self, she had regretted evolving to a fairy, but after thinking how strange he was, she thought that she did extremely well.

Including the plant woman, Choi Seulgi, and even the human girl named Ahyeon whom the Chief had shown interest to, she was able to recognize Blood Dagger’s preference.

‘ He definitely has a fetish. ‘

If she were to have not realized this, she might have regretted evolving into a fairy for the rest of her life. Entering her test, she began to take out her secret weapon that was hidden in the corner.

Milk obtained from the females of Evil Beasts.

The reason why she was so obsessed with this while liquid was because of the Chief.

‘ Captain. Mating . . . . ‘

That magical sentence that would block her sexual desire.

‘ You’re too small. ‘

He definitely said that. She was too small in comparison to the Chief Blood Dagger’s body. If he had the body of a goblin like he did in the past, it wouldn’t have mattered, but now he was a dignified orc. Though she wasn’t able to figure out whether he was blocking her because he was worried or if it didn’t match to his tastes, but this was a very concerning situation. It wasn’t like he disliked her, but she couldn’t help but ponder.

If it was because he disliked her, this was extremely despairing. He does take care and value her at times, but whether she received this as a loyal subordinate or a dignified female, she began to question herself regarding this matter.

She might be ugly, but for her sexuality to be rock bottom. There was nothing more disheartening than that. As thoughts clouded her, she raised her secret weapon up.

While she was drinking milk, in that instant, she could sense the three goblin sisters loitering outside. She quickly hid it away and spoke to them. It seems that the day has finally arrived.

” Come in ! ”

” Ggirik ! Understood. ”

” Unni ! Ggirik ! ”

The three goblin sisters had decided to follow her recently, of course these three were greatly changing to that of a human appearance. In other words, they wanted to be the wives of the Chief as well. However, with those small goblin bodies, she knew it was impossible for them to receive Blood Dagger’s seed.

It was obvious the reason as to why they sought her out. It was to gather information concerning Blood Dagger. While they were chattering for a while, they began to ask Mev senseless questions.

” Mev. Have you mated with Blood Dagger? Ggirik ! Is it that amazing? ”

To be honest, there was no instance of her having mated. But, with the position of the Chief’s wife, she was forced to lie.

” It’s . . . it’s really amazing. Blood Dagger is a great Green Skin. Strong in the day and in the night. Once you have a taste of his strength, you can never part from him. ”

Flustered, a resounding exclamation exploded from them.

” Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. ”

” As expected from the Chief ! Blood Dagger is different. Ggirik ! Compared to the stupid Hark and Gark, he is a completely different Orc ! ”