Chapter 20

[ Welcome to all that survived the Tutorial. This is the Item Shop. Please purchase the necessary items before entering the continent. ]

[ Orc Gladiator, the points of the Blood Dagger will be confirmed. ]

[ Impressive. 10,000 points have been settled to Blood Dagger who has accomplished remarkable achievements. ]

” Not bad. ”

With this much, I should be able to purchase a few essential items though I can’t get one extremely remarkable. I began to look around my surroundings. It’s called item store by name, but in truth, it was only a small store from my eyes. When I was a human, a beautiful young girl was managing the store, but in this case, it wasn’t so. A very despicable looking goblin was flipping a coin around as he stared at me.

” Hurry and choose quickly. I’m a very busy person friend. ”

I decided to answer with just a nod. Even if I were to speak, that goblin wouldn’t answer. It’s probably a rule as a ‘manager’ I think. As such, I began to peer in the small store. There were so many items in the store that I wouldn’t have been even surprised if it were to collapse. I began to look at the merchandise one by one in my mind.

[ Weapon Store ]

[ Cheap Greatsword – 10 Points ]
.
.
[ Flame Bat – 3000 Points ]
.
.
[ Large Greatsword too large to be called a sword – 9000 Points ]
.
.
.
[ An honorable orc’s Blood Axe – 15000 Points ]

I’m not sure myself, but the Greatsword too large to be called a sword was very enticing. As much as 9000 Points. As I furtively brought the description up, the goblin manager began to bring the item towards me.

A fearsome appearance. Truly this item was too large to be called a sword. Opening the info page, the description soon appeared.

[ Large Greatsword too large to be called a sword. ]

[ A weapon used by the legendary Orc Mercenary ‘ Chruka. ‘ Other than the fact that durability doesn’t decrease, there are no other features. ]

It seems there weren’t any features. I swung the greatsword once around. I couldn’t help but wonder if my weapon’s reach was a bit longer, then maybe I could’ve attained victory against the Queen of the North. I probably could’ve landed a strike as well. It may be because of evolving into a gladiator, but the feeling of the sword wasn’t bad at all. I thought that even if I didn’t use a sword, I could block the Queen of the North’s spear. Automatically, I began nodding my head. If I was a human, I probably couldn’t have wielded this. But, let’s skip over it for now. Although it’s very enticing, there were still a lot of items to check. Passing the item section, I began to look towards the scrolls.

[ Unique Ability ]

[ HP Increase – 5000 Points ]
.
.
[ Pursuit – 7000 Points ]
.
[ Flame Spear – 12000 Points ]

From the past, the one that I had attained ‘ HP Increase ‘ was 5000 points. Although it wasn’t as bad as it looked, I had no intention of buying it. By looking at the section roughly, I could tell there were no special unique abilities. Since I could blossom a unique skill once I enter the continent, I naturally skipped over it. To be honest, the biggest reason was that there were no skills to my liking.

Not sure if it’s just my standards that were very high, but there were none that looked useful. The armor section was likewise. It was okay, but if I had gathered more than 10,000 points, then I could have purchased a very useful one. How unfortunate. So I turned over to the Class Change section.