Chapter 96

We were leaving the Green Goblin Clan… It wasn’t that long nor short time ago that we had stayed there, but the lingering sentiments which we had here was quite considerable taking into account how long we had lived here.

Even though he had not expressed it a lot, Green Goblin really liked me so much so, that he would forever leave the tent I lived in untouched as a reminder of my stay. This will probably last as long as another clan does not enter into guardianship under him. In addition to this, it also seems a Blood Dagger flag will be left raised high within their village for a while as well.

It wasn’t only I who appreciated the hospitality; as the other Green Skins also acknowledged their senior comrades by saluting with their hands on their chest.

The time we had spent there was extensive, but it only took a moment before we departed from it. Feeling a presence waiting outside the village, I looked over and noticed Black Spear waiting for me.

“You’ve really worked hard all this time, brother.”

“Thank you, Black Spear.”

Black Spear has already decided to accompany me. No, it was implicitly determined that we would move together as brethren clans since the outset.

“But are you really fine with leaving behind your village here in the West…”

“Since I can leave this village for the new Green Skins to manage and depart together with a new brother, it’s not that regrettable.”

“It’s an answer only you would say.”

It was certainly a warm welcome to have Black Spear with me on this journey. But there was another problem. I swung my gaze around and began to glance towards the Goblin who was awkwardly standing beside us.

She was a Goblin Shaman who was standing with a staff larger than her body.

In short, she was the female Goblin who had followed Black Spear.

It was the recently new Green Skins who had chosen Black Spear Clan to be their protectors for next the three years. In other words, she was a newbie that had just passed the Patriarch’s Exam.

It was a bit awkward seeing her looking around the surroundings slightly dumbfounded. It was understandable, as it has only been a few months since she had arrived at Black Spear’s village, and now they were moving once again causing her to be somewhat worried.

No, rather than that, it was certain that she didn’t like our clan. Black Spear, also feeling the heated gaze from Little Finger, coughed dryly as he spoke.

“Hmph…Hmph…but will it be okay if the Little Finger Clan were to venture out together…”

To be honest, my line of thinking wasn’t that keen to take the time, resources and be responsible for such baggage so I felt uncomfortable, but I couldn’t help it. Little Finger looked at me from Black Spear’s words, conscious of my presence.

“Of course they are welcomed.”

Little Finger’s face began to brighten as she soon rushed off to her own unblooded clan members, which consisted of about thirty to relay the joyful news. Spotting them clustered up like that, I began to subconsciously think of my past.

It wouldn’t be bad to have such cute little guys with us.

Our group had decided to travel off to the East. Of course, the East, North, or South were all fine choices, but in the present situation, it was the only option.

Our priority was to become stronger, but also to exact vengeance.

If I remember correctly, there was not much left before a small city in the east becomes completely destroyed.