Chapter 29

” Ggirik. Then this time, I will lower my speed a bit. ”

Those words were welcoming music to hear. To be honest, there would be no reason to invite him as my tutor; if all I did was continually end up: slammed or smashed into the ground. But, the fight this time was the still same . . . I could only follow him with my eyes, but there was nearly nothing else I could do.

What was comforting was at least; I was able to swing my dagger and longsword. I was not able to use the greatsword, as its long reach accompanied many openings. But, Green Goblin’s skill was truly overwhelming. I couldn’t help but admit; that the high proficiency use of the dagger for the Green Goblin Clan weren’t just nonsense.

Aside from the differences in physical specs, I could definitely feel the difference in battle proficiency. To be honest, it was to a state of embarrassment; as I was one-sidedly beaten, but despite that, I could feel that the sparring were of immense help.

The other Clan members were also of vexing moods, but it didn’t look as bad.

The next day was the same.

The next day after was also the same.

The third day . . .

After a week passed, it was still the same.

All of the Blood Dagger Clan members ended up rolling on the dirt ground in some form or shape. But, despite that, there was no one ridiculing us. As time passed, the eyes of the elite partnered trainers showed strong admiration more so than us, and now did not face us with playful expressions. They began to treat us as genuine warriors; despite our dreadfully weak selves.

At this time, swinging the sword at night wasn’t just a personal routine anymore, but for everyone in the Blood Dagger clan. Mev and Jung Hayeon who thought; I was mating with the beauties of the other tribe – came looking for me, but instead found an orc swinging his sword.

As such, one month passed.

It was only possible; since he had lowered his speed in my consideration . . . it was certainly a coincidence, but . . . I was able to receive the Green Goblin Chief’s dagger.

” Clang ! ”

The sound of the dagger; that I was holding and the knob of the dagger that the Green Goblin wielded rang. His face stared at me in that moment. It definitely held a surprised expression, but I was more alarmed than he was. So much so that my mouth and eyes widened.

” Kereeeeuk. ”

It was only a single step forward, but it felt good.

” Ggirik . . . Impressive . . ”

I quickly replied to that face of much playfulness which had slightly hardened.

” It was a coincidence. No, it was because of your care that I was . . . – ”

” Even so, there’s no denying that you blocked my attack. Blood Dagger. I am definitely not neglecting you, but if the other chiefs were to see this scene, they would ridicule me. As someone who has been in this continent for 8 years, to have my attack blocked by a Chief that hasn’t even surpassed a year . . . it seems that I have been lazy. In the meantime; I have realized a lot from watching your young clan. Ggirik. Ggirik. ”

” You are incredible. You aren’t strong yet, but you are brave and diligent, not knowing what giving up is. It has taken an extremely long time to finally meet a Green Skin like you. ”

” Even if those are empty words; I am grateful. Brave Green Goblin. ”

As such, three more days had passed. Afterwards, we began to head out to a dungeon. In fact, the dungeon was more closer to just monsters living in a cave; than a dungeon protected by a Dungeon Master like a Lich, but the efficiency was extremely good. It was due to the monsters there being born very quickly.