Chapter 91

‘I’ll kill her.’

I will definitely kill her. Though I had no hope of ever surviving, if I were to escape this situation, I thought to myself no matter what; I will kill this woman. To be honest, these Goblins should be sacrificial pawns, ones who no one should’ve cared about; even if they die.

But my heart was aching. It wasn’t because they had died for me. There was the sense of incongruity from the clan members lost in the past countless battles, but from this recent matter; I just realized.

I thought of them as my family.

After realizing this, an immense desire for vengeance soared inside me.

“So monsters have this…”

Swinging her sword into the sky, she was slowly approaching this way. Knowing what she roughly meant, it was clear that she was completely a depraved individual.

“You bitch…I will definitely kill you.”

“Huh? You know how to speak my language? Is that why? No… you’re a bit different…”

Despite being really surprised, funny enough, she didn’t really care. Perhaps whether I can speak or not was not really important in her eyes.

“I will definitely kill you.”

“It’d be nice if you had a chance to.”

The woman who finished speaking suddenly extended her sword out into the empty air. No, rather than stretching, she was blocking an attack.

“Woaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Simultaneously, I heard a roar.

“Bang!”

Gark soon appeared in that instant.

“Stupid bastard…”

Subconsciously, I screamed. Soon, from the forest, Hark appeared, put me on his back, and began to flee.

“How dare….”

These guys also returned directly here to rescue me.

They will die a useless death as well.

“If you think my words are not like words…”

I muttered with my powerless voice, but Hark soon replied immediately.

“I am not Hark! I am the new Hark!”

From that ridiculous reply, I couldn’t help but laugh in the end. I knew that Gark was in an unfavorable situation fighting against her, but after failing his first attack, he immediately hid his body. At this time, I begun to worry about the other clansmen.

“The…others…”

“They are returning to the village. Only the new Hark and Gark returned. Captain cannot just die yet.”

Probably, Mev was leading the tribe back to the village. Gark and Hark turned their backs to save me during the midst of all this.

“Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

It was not a shout, but a scream. Looking back on top of Hark’s back, I saw one of Gark’s arms rolling along the ground. Fortunately, I did not see him as he quickly activated his Unique Ability, but that woman amusingly walk over to grab Gark’s arm as she looked over to me.

‘Shit…’

They were the ones who would lead the clan in the future. They must never die here. That woman instantly began to leap this way, and Hark seeing this immediately flung me into the air. Then, I felt Gark grabbing me out of nowhere.