Chapter 83

From their words, my eyes began to glisten, as my will to fight churned on due to my innate nature. Unexpectedly, the one who was most pleased was Hayeon, as it seemed that she had accumulated a lot of stress as of late.

“Let’s go.”

In fact, I had already told the clan that a battle will arise soon. Thanks to that, everyone was on standby. Of course, there was some time until the actual fight, but Gark and Hark were extremely excited, despite the wait. After leaving the tent, the clan began to scream and holler. Since I had not told them to be quiet, it did not matter much, but thanks to that, the village became even more clamorous.

“It’s battle time! Blood Dagger has declared that there will be a fight!”

“What a glorious battle it’ll be with Blood Dagger! He says pregnant women could not go!”

As expected, the village became lively in a flash.

“A real battle! It’ll be a true fight in one week! Ggirik!”

“Ggirik! Ggirik!”

“For Blood Dagger!”

It was extremely noisy, and even Mev was smiling, as she merged with the tumultuous cround. Hayeon, after looking at me, soon followed behind, as Mev began to announce loudly.

“Do not be disappointed if you cannot participate in this honorable battle! Your missions are also great! For the revival of the tribe!”

It was quite kind of her to take care of her subordinates and console them. As such, I did not say anything as Ragia, Hakajin, and Three Goblin Sisters, all burst out from the tent after saluting me.

“Let’s go! Ggirik! We must collect food in the meantime! Ggirik!”

Originally, the village was full of energy and vitality, but it was overflowing at the moment during this boisterous scene, I could hear supplies along with equipment being packed and prepared. When the tribe was a bit small, I had helped out with these errands, but with the growth of the tribe now, everyone, including Mev, did not allow me to take part in that kind of work.

Having the authority of the Chief was the problem.

As such, I slowly left the tent area and began to monitor and check out the camp to see if there were any supplies or belongings that might be missed during the preparations.

“For Blood Dagger!”

The clansman greeted me when they sensed my presence.

There were those who were happily moving the supplies and provisions, but there were also Goblins carrying some of the larger loads which normally the Orcs would carry. I even saw a group of six Goblins carrying this gigantic bag. Despite no one ordering them, seeing how they were busily preparing and contributing to the clan in their own way, I found their appearances quite cute.

“Ggirik! This way! The meat needs to go here!”

“Bring the Human meat over here! Separate out the food which the Chief will eat!”

Among them, there was the Goblin who painted. As expected, he was preparing the flags blissfully. As if he would miss out on precious time with his newly born daughter Nicole, he was continually looking back at his tent.

I approached him.

“Do you want to be with your family?”

“I…don’t. I will become a glorious father who will win the battle for Nicole! Ggirik! For Blood Dagger!”