Chapter 23

[ Captain . . . I’m curious Ggirik. When the Goff Clan fight, they always cry ” Victory or Death ” The Blood Dagger Clan also cries ” Victory ! Only for Victory. For Blood Dagger. ” I can somewhat understand what they’re trying to say. But, the subordinates of the Chief Patriarch Agar would always cry a war chant I couldn’t understand. Ggirik. It’s been a while . . . so I can’t . . . really remember . . . but it was probably . . . . ” Strength, Wisdom and Honor . . .” What is this ? . . . . . – Darkmoon Clan’s young goblin ]

Passing the end of the desert, we entered a forest that looked devoid of life. After walking for some time, we realized how very dense the forest was. Due to the large trees, the clans had to walk around, and afterwards, we could see large plains ahead.

Behind that, we could see countless number of Green Skins. Orc, Ogre, Goblin, and even Werewolves and Minotaurus like races lined up the entrance of the forest. Right now, though there were some that did not possess green skin, I included them since they were the same Green Skins in the past. Soon, we moved one step forward. A large roar from thousands of voices burst out.

” For our brothers that have conquered the honorable exam ! ”

” For our brothers that have stepped into the Land of Glory ! ”

Everyone had one hand laying on their chest while shouting towards us. The sight was a spectacle to behold. In this large plain, countless Green Skins were making way for us who had just entered the Land of Glory.

At the end of the rows upon rows of lined up Green Skins was a large castle built of trees.

” The Land of Glory . . . . ”

Goff mumbled as he walked quietly with me inwards. With Goff like this, the reaction of the goblins and hobgoblins was obvious. They were already jumping here and there while celebrating that they had stepped on the Land of Glory.

” Ggirik ! Ggirik ! ”

” The Goff Clan has stepped into the Land of Glory ! ”

” Blood Dagger Clan stepped in the Land of Glory first ! ”

” It’s the Land of Glory ! ”

It was a difficult journey, but Mev and Jung Hayeon were joyfully walking along behind me. The satisfaction that I could never feel as a human swarmed around my body. It was hard, but we did it.

Despite continually walking, the lined up rows of Green Skins had no end. In a human perspective, it wasn’t an exaggeration to call this a ‘ city. ‘  With this many troops, I thought that it wasn’t unreasonable for these troops to conquer the desert city five years later.

And that each one were of the strongest kind. Of course not all were strong, but if they were to immediately go to any city, they would be ones that would receive the treatment of a 3rd Grade Summoned or higher.

As such, once we walked towards the end of the lined Green Skins, the castle gate of the tree castle very slowly opened.

” We welcome our new brothers that have arrived to the Land of Glory. ”

What we saw was an orc. A very normal-looking orc. As if he had some age, there were wrinkles on his green skin, but his fangs was larger than any other orc. Soon, he extended his hand and greeted us, causing me to understand who he was.

‘ Chief Patriarch. ‘

My instincts already knew. I was able to see why the other Green Skins were so enthusiastic about the ‘ Chief Patriarch. ‘  Funny enough, there was admiration of respect filling my chest. Ridiculous to even mention, but I began to feel the traces of honorable battles that the Orc had lived.