Prologue 05 ~Various Things in the Room~

~Twisted Wonderland~

"And we're here!" Crowley proudly announced as they stopped right outside the gates of the building he mentioned before.

Himemiya looked up at the old building in awe and...shock.

She didn't know that when Crowley said that it was an old building, he really meant it LITERALLY.

The rusted gates, the barred windows, and broken window glass - truly, it screamed more than just old.

"This is..." Himemiya was at loss for words, unsure of what she should say or commented on.

"Quite a sight, is it not?" Crowley nodded his head and went towards the entrance door to the building.

When he opened the door, it let out a heavy creaking noise that slightly startled Himemiya.

"Well then, come on inside," the man said as he stepped aside.

When Himemiya walked in, the room of what she assumed to be the lounge area, looked very much as she predicted. The place was as equally old and abandoned as how it looked outside.

If she had to be honest, she was slightly worried if she could bring herself to rest in such surroundings.

"I know it looks messy and dirty but while you're here, you can at least shield yourself from the rain and wind," Crowley commented when he saw the cautious look from the young woman's face.

"Yes, you're right..." she nodded her head.

"Don't worry. I assure you, this building is stronger and sturdier than it looks," Crowley reassured her once again with a smile, "Now then, I'm going to continue investigating some things. So you can do whatever you want here for as long as you like."

Himemiya smiled and nodded her head, "Thank you so much, Principal Crowley."

 "Don't mention it."

She accompanied him until he reached the door but before he was about to close it, he held it open and faced the young woman, "But don't loiter around as long as you're in this academy, understand?"

"Y-Yes, I understand."

"Good. Now then~!" he bid his farewell and closed the door.

"It's not like I can even loiter anything in here..." she said to no one.

With a small sigh, she faced the unmaintained lounge area. 

"I wonder, just how old is this place? Even the dust looks like snow at this point~" she commented when she saw specks of dust flying around all over the place.

Himemiya tried to find a place where she could sit down but none of the sofa or seats were in a good condition nor were they clean.

"If I'm going to stay here for a while, I might as well clean some of the things here..." she commented and looked around to see what she could do at the moment. With a small, firm nod, she smiled, "I think I can handle some of that!"

For the past 30 minutes, she spent on sorting and cleaning up the piles of debris that were lying around.

After she finished cleaning up the lounge area, she saw a flash of light outside.

Curious, she went to one of the windows and peered out.