Thank you for the 3K+ Read & 100+ Votes! Extra News!

Hey guys, nice to see you again! As you've read from the title, I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you SO much for 3K+ reads and even the 100+ votes!

Wow! Just wow!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting for this story to garner that much attention since I'm using an OC of mine as the protagonist in the Twisted Wonderland plot story but nevertheless, thank you so much for giving this book a chance! It really means a lot to me.

So, yeah! Sorry for suddenly dropping this random note when I should be doing the next chapter by now. Huhu~

But still, I hope you can still follow us on this journey and watched Himemiya and the others' journey to the very end.

We'll be seeing you in the next chapter!

...

...

...

By the way...

...

...

...

HERE'S A TEASER FOR MY NEW TWISTED WONDERLAND BOOK!

If you're curious about it, this book consists of omakes and moments between my OC, Himemiya with the other Twisted Wonderland characters!

I know this is also a bit sudden but I just need to put it out there that, unfortunately, this book is not out yet! SORRY!

I don't want to post it yet because we still haven't touched on any other characters other than Grim, Ace and Deuce. And as much as I LOVE to write those cute dorks, for now, I have to restrain myself. At least until we've reached the end of Heartslabyul chapter. Or maybe Savanaclaw. Or Octavinelle. Who knows~?

Anyway, it's completely optional to read it since it's just full of extras and random moments between Himemiya and the other characters that, some take place after the main story and sometimes during it, and wow oh wow, some take place in a whole different AU. But hey, you're welcome to take a peek at how it is but like I've said, it's completely optional and I don't want to force you to read it unless you want to. (^_^)

...Although I'm afraid that Himemiya and her main love interest is still going to dominate the whole book but WHO CARES!? Still gonna write a lot of moments with all of the characters.

Gotta shower the boys with love after all, aha~!

I can't believe I'm actually self-promoting my own stories from another book! How shameless! (>W<)

So, yeah! There you go! I'll just let you move on and start prepping up before diving into the new chapter! Be sure to anticipate it! 

Until then, see you~!