Chapter 1-07 ~Strict Traditions~

~Twisted Wonderland~

Night Raven College - Cafeteria

"Y-You..." the young man with the white hair stuttered in surprise, "You guys are better...than I expected."

"The pasta's getting cold so we'll let you off this time...!!" the red-haired young man scurried off, followed by the other from behind as they left the place.

"Hah! All bark and no bite! And don't ever come back!" Grim smirked smugly at the distant duo while Himemiya, Ace, and Deuce let out a tired sigh.

"And we were just told not to cause any problem..." Himemiya mumbled as dread hovered above her.

"Anyhow, let's just have our lunch," Ace spoke up, looking even more tired, "Since I've skipped breakfast earlier, I feel like I could pass out anytime now..."

"Well, that was an unpleasant experience," Deuce shook his head as he puts away his magical pen, "To think that there are many others trying to get into this prestigious academy but then they even let brutes like them in..."

"You've said it..."

~Twisted Wonderland~

The group finally bought their lunch (with Himemiya's pocket money) and sat down on one of the empty tables to finally fill their stomach.

Grim stood on the table and smiled, "Well then, back to where we left off, let's dig in~!"

Everyone finally had their meal with Ace taking a bite of his chocolate croissant, Deuce sipping his cafe latte, and Himemiya eating the fruit yogurt that she bought for herself while Grim scarfed down his omelet in one go.

"SO DELICIOUS!" Grim's eyes twinkled in happiness when he finally swallowed the omelet, "The egg of the omelet feels so fluffy and the gooey cheese inside it melts so perfectly~"

"And here I thought I'm the one who was starving the most..." Ace looked at the small creature with a small dumbfounded look on his face.

"Grim, you're making a mess. Here," Himemiya passed a tissue at the small creature sitting beside her which he took it to wipe his mouth before he tossed it aside and scarfed down his next food.

"Still as sloppy as ever," Deuce mumbled under his breath, followed by a nod from Himemiya.

"That's Grim for you."

"By the way," Grim spoke up in between his munching as he looked at Ace and Deuce, "We've seen how your dorm looks like this morning, but how do the other dorms look like?"

"You've seen the statues of the Great Seven by the Main Street, right?" an unfamiliar voice spoke up not far from their table as two figures approached their table, "Based on those 7 figures, there are seven dorms in this academy."

When the two figures finally stood near them, the others immediately looked up to see who it was until their eyes landed on a very familiar-looking young man they met earlier this morning.

"Hi~" Cater waved his hand lightly with a friendly tone and a smile on his face.

"Gehh-! You're the guy from this morning!" Ace flinched in surprise when he saw Cater standing at the side of their table.

"Yeah! You're the guy that tricked us into painting all those roses!" Grim added, frowning in displease.

With a feigned offended look on his face, Cater slightly pouted, "Saying that I tricked you is kinda mean. It's not like I did it because I want to, you know?"