Chapter 1-03 ~Scarlet Garden~

~Twisted Wonderland~

Night Raven College - Hall of Mirrors

The group made their way to the Hall of Mirrors and along the way, they met and bumped into several other students who were making their way to their classes. And every time they walked pass the students, they would look back and gave them a questioning and weird glances. 

And sometimes, even snickered and scoffed.

Somehow, the looks she saw from them made her anxious. But nevertheless, she didn't voice it out and kept quiet, and before she even realized, they reached the end of the hallway.

In the Hall of Mirrors, there were seven mirrors with each different emblem placed on top of them and the group made their way to the one called Heartslabyul.

Ace let out force huff as he faced the mirror, "Alright! Let's just get this over already!"

Ace sudden burst made the remaining three looked at each other with puzzled looks before they followed after the young man into the mirror as it elgulfed them in light and in an instant, brought them to a completely different scenery.

Heartslabyul Dorm

The sensation of walking into the mirror reminded her of the first time she felt it when she was going to the Dwarfs' Mine with the others. It made her feel as if she was floating and her stomach fluttered.

And right after they passed the mirror, Himemiya opened her eyes to find herself in a middle of a path, leading straight towards a big and beautiful dorm, surrounded by an equally beautiful garden with red roses everywhere.

"It's beautiful!" she stared all over the place  in awe and so does Grim.

"Whoa~! This place is so fancy! Which is completely different from our dorm!"

Suddenly feeling insulted, Himemiya turned to Grim and gave him a sulking look, "Hey, our dorm is still in development, okay? So don't compare it to a dorm like this. You're making me sad."

"My bad, my bad," Grim said although he didn't look quite apologetic. 

"Now then, wonder where that little tyrant is?" Ace said as he looked around.

"Keep it down, you idiot!" Deuce scolded the dark, orange-haired young man, "What if someone heard you and told him what you just called him!?"

Ace scoffed and gave the dark, blue-haired young man an annoyed look, "Even if someone did, I already have this stupid collar around my neck so what could he possibly do next? Kicked me out of the dorm? Fine by me!"

"You're not serious about that, are you?" Deuce gave him a judging look.

"I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I'M 100% SERIOUS ABOUT IT!"

Himemiya was already panicking in the inside at the sight of the two young man arguing with each other. And just when she was about to break them down, Grim interrupted.

"Oh, hey! I think I just saw someone heading over there," the small creature said. The trio turned to look at where Grim was pointing and it turned out to be a path towards the garden.

"The Rose Maze? At a time like this?" Deuce wondered questioningly.

"Maybe it's your dorm leader? Even if it's not, we can at least ask whoever they are about your dorm leader's whereabouts," Himemiya said and Deuce nodded his head.

"Good idea, let's check it out."

The group then walked towards the path to the garden and much to their surprise, the Rose Maze was spacious and beautiful. It has long and big hedges and the trees planted all over the place had white roses blooming in it.