Chapter 1-09 ~Guilty Lunch~

~Twisted Wonderland~

Night Raven College: Cafeteria

An intimidating and strong aura coming off from the red-haired young man standing near their table immediately halted the 6 students' actions as they stared horrifyingly at the small, young man, especially from Ace.

The glare he got from Riddle was enough to make him froze on his spot - his soul quaking in fear.

Thankfully, Cater managed to recover fast and quickly divert the terrifying dorm leader's eyes away from the poor 1st-year.

"Hey Riddle-kun~ Is it just me or are you looking extra cute today?" the 3rd-year said in a cheerful tone but what he ended up with was just an annoyed look from the Heartslabyul dorm leader.

"Spare me your compliments," he spatted, "If you keep that up then it's off with your head as well."

Cater flinched at the infamous sentence from his dorm leader and laughed nervously, "Aww, come on. Go easy on me~"

"Ahh! That's the guy who put the weird collar on me during the Opening Ceremony from before!" Grim exclaimed all of a sudden as he pointed his paw at the red-haired dorm leader.

"Grim..! Shh...!" Himemiya quickly pulled the small creature down and clasped her hand over his mouth despite her actions being a bit too late to cover.

Riddle glanced over at the duo and gave them a quick scan with judging eyes.

"Would you please refrain yourself from calling someone else's Unique Magic as 'weird'? I was merely upholding my task and role as a dorm leader," Riddle lets out a sigh before he crossed his arms.

"Besides, if my memory serves me right, aren't you two the cause of all the fuss about expulsion yesterday?"

"T-That's..." 

Unable to answer his question, Himemiya remained silent while Riddle shook his head in disappointment.

"I swear, the Principal is too soft. Once you forgive rule-breakers, then the system's foundation is bound to break. If it was up to me, those who broke the rules should just get their heads cut off," Riddle explained in a completely calm and composed manner, as if what he just said was not intimidating or horrifying to hear.

Himemiya flinched in fear, "C-Cut off...my head..."

"I apologized if that sounded terrifying to you. However..." Riddle hardened his glare at her and with an intimidating tone, he continued, "Magicless or not, and either you're a female or male, I DON'T tolerate rule-breakers. The Principal may have forgiven you but make no mistake, if I saw you break the rules, I would not let you off that easy."

"Y-Yes senior..." Himemiya answered meekly under his pressured glare.

"Very good," Riddle nodded his head in approval and everything seemed to lighten up a bit. That was until...

"Um, dorm leader?" Ace spoke up and all eyes went towards the dark, orange-haired young man, "I know it's a bit sudden but...do you think it's possible for you to open this collar for me?"

Himemiya felt the urge to kick the young man's leg under the table for being too direct but she held herself as it might make things even more awkward and pressured than it should be.

"I was about to release the collar once I see you've repented over your actions," Riddle said. Ace's eyes lit up expectantly at the thought that he was about to be free-