Chapter 7:

Shelly

"I thought you were gonna be gone by the time I woke up and I was gonna have to hunt yo ass down." I just stared at Kaine then looked back to my phone.

He chuckled standing up going into the bathroom.

My phone rang I answered seeing it was my brother.

"Hey Nico."

"What's up brat?"

"Nigga, you are literally a year older than me." I said rolling my eyes.

Kaine came out of the bathroom laying his head against my ass rubbing it. He give the best booty rubs.

"Shelly I know you hear me." I heard Nico say in my ear.

"Oh sorry, I got distracted."

"By fuckin what?" He asked.

I giggled as Kaine continued to rub on my butt while trying to give me a hickey on my ass cheek. He does this all the time it's so annoying. "Kaine stop! That shit hurts." I said as he slapped my ass hard.

"Put my love mark and my handprint on that bitch."

"Bye Shelly. Y'all some nasty asses" Nico snapped before hanging up.

"You made Nico hang up."

He shrugged grabbing his phone. "My bad. I gotta take a picture of this shit." He said.

I turned around fast. "I'm not playing Kaleb. You need to delete them other pictures too."

"Hell nah." He said laughing laying on top of me. "What you doing today?"

"Get my nails filled then I was gonna go see Karma and the baby."

"Ya ass in love with them damn babies." He said shaking his head.

"I just love babies. What are you doing today?"

"Tattooing. You know the deal bring ya ass to me after you leave Kar's place."

"Don't say it like that nigga."

"You heard me." He said kissing each breast. "Now these, these are my babies that I love.

"Get off my Kaleb." I laughed as he smiled against my chest.

*

"Why the hell are you and Ka' playing phone tag?" Karma asks laughing as my phone rangs and I didn't touch it.

"He's being annoying today bugging me like we didn't just separate a couple hours ago. If he calls me and I miss it, when I call him back he won't answer, he'll wait awhile then call me back."

"Wait, what?" She asks laughing.

"Forreal. He does the shit so much I do it back now which is the reason I didn't answer just now."

"Well they say when you start doing and saying the same shit as a person that shit real." I rolled my eyes.

"No, the shit pisses me off half the time. It's like being ignored, imagine that shit happening to you."

"See no that's why you gotta start doing pull-ups. Pull right on up on that nigga and cuss him the fuck out. I use to do it to Brandon all the time when he wouldn't answer my calls. I would pull up snapping on him, cussing him out, and that nigga would just stand there just smirking at me pissing me off more. Well maybe that shit don't work either because then we would end up in the back of his truck fuckin."

"I'm done with you." I said laughing.

"Shit I'm serious, here take ya baby." She said handing me Brei who just was looking all mean.