Chapter 21:

Shelly

"Kaleb make sure she does everything just like the doctor says." My mom said as we walked out of the doctors office.

She made sure she was right along side us at the first appointment. I found out that I am three months pregnant which surprised the hell out of me since I am just finding out. I always had irregular periods so I guess I didn't think that deep into it. I already had a naturally there small stomach it just has a slight shape to it.

"I got this moms no worries." Kaine said with his hand over my stomach. This nigga literally will not stop touching my stomach, that's barely there.

"Mom you act like I'm not a grown ass woman, that is a nurse. I know what I am doing." I rolled my eyes.

"You are not to old to get slapped." My mom said. "Now. Your brother is coming Friday and you better be over."

"I know mom, he called me, we'll be there. Kaleb has court that morning so we'll be over after that."

"Kaleb I would get in your ass about fighting, but that piece of shit deserved that ass whooping. I hated that damn Jarr-" She was cut off by Kaine coughing all dramatically shaking his head.

"No nigga don't try to cover it up. That's why you wouldn't tell me who you fought and why? Jarren really? I told you that nigga doesnt even matter so why the fuck would you go and fight him?"

"A nigga is not gonna come up to me talking stupid and think that shit is okay, ever. And after what you told me that was gonna be that niggas head when I seen him anyway. He luckly it wasn't worse than that." I stared at him shaking my head. "Aye, it don't matter no more. It's over and done with."

I walked away from them they are just getting on my fuckin nerves.

*

"Why didn't you drop me off at home?" I ask Kaine as he parks in front of the shop.

"Because I want my woman with me, is that a problem?" I rolled my eyes. "Lose the fuckin attitude Shell."

"Whatever can you atleast get me some food?" I ask as he helps me out of his big ass SUV of course while copping a feel.

"You gonna get me some pussy?" I hit his stomach. "I'm joking damn, well maybe not."

"I know you're not." I said walking in front of him into the shop.

"Lil big sis!" Kjayy called looking up from doing a tattoo.

I waved laughing. He always gotta yell a greeting.

"How many I got today?" Kaine asks.

"Nigga you make ya own damn appointments with people how do you forget how many you have?" Kjayy asks.

"Because that's what I do." Kaine said looking through the appointment book.

I grabbed Kaine's portfolio looking through it.

"After the baby I want a tattoo Kaleb." I said.

"Mhmm." He mumbled turning his lips like he was saying whatever.

"What?" I ask.

"You full of shit. You ain't getting no tattoo. You done said that shit too many times before."

"Whatever just watch." I said.

"Ard we'll see." He said.

"Yo you see Brandon's tat I did of Karma's name?" Kjayy asks.

"Nah, how he gonna let you do it and not me. Where he get it?" Kaine says.

"He said he called you, but ya ass don't be answering the phone. He got Karmen on his forearm, he got it big so it cover damn near the whole area."

"You got yours there too. I'm trying to figure out where I want my Nichelle tattoo. You got a nigga for his birthday?"

"Already."

"What?" Kaine chuckles asking as I look at him like he's crazy. "Don't even start because I already told you I'ma be getting ya name whether you like it or not."

"I ain't say anything." I mumbled.

When he first said something about the tattoo we argued because I told him don't get it. I don't know why but I think it's kind of crazy, but everything at the same time.

"But you were thinking something." He said.

"Whatever. I want tacos so what's up?" I ask.

"Yeah, feed my nephew that's gonna be named after me." Kjayy said taking money from his client.

Kaine scuffed. "That's what you think."

"We're having a girl anyway so it doesn't matter." I said. This made Kaine scuff even louder this time.

"Us Kings don't make girls. At least not the first child."

"Exactly." Kjayy agreed. I just rolled my eyes.

"My fuckin brothers!" We all look towards the entrance seeing Dom walking through the door with his son basically attached to his leg.

I haven't seen him in awhile, but I remember meeting him and Leah. Kaine had told me about the situation with them being Kjayy's siblings, but they were siblings to him too and they were nothing less than fam.

"What's up fam?" Kaine said dapping him up.

"Shit, shit, shit. What's up with my free tat?" He asks.

"Nigga you always come in here about a free tat when we told we got you whenever." Kjayy said mushing lil Dom's head. "Neph need a fuckin haircut all this curly ass shit."

"He won't sit the fuck still for it and I'll be damned if somebody fuck up my sons head."

I bent down picking up lil Dom as he came to me holding his arms out smiling.

"Hey pwetty." He said.

I laughed. "Hey boo."

"His flirting ass." Dom said. "What's up sis?"

"Hey Dom."

"Awh I might just want a son now." I said messing in his curly little fro as he held my face.

"Not like lil Dom. Mama Jaz stay looking ready to kick us out when we come over because his badass always end up breaking something." Lil Dom stuck his tongue out at his dad. "See bad as shit."

"Tell them to leave you alone boo. You want Tacos too, tell Uncle Kaine he better hurry up and get my tacos."

Kjayy chuckled. "You still have yet to get ya tacos."

"Because ya brother be playing man." I whine.

"Man, I'ma get ya food with ya spoiled ass."

"Okay, but you love me." I said.

"A lil bit." He said winking at me.