Chapter 16:

Shelly

"Kaine!" I called his name for the third time while walking through the grocery store. Him and Jaden probably ran off somewhere to get snacks and be childish. Now I was ready to go and couldn't find their asses. We were waiting on Kjayy and Nel to meet us here then we were all going back to Kaine's.

"Shelly, Shelly, Shelly." I heard a deep voice say slowly from behind me.

I turn and see Jarren, my ex, my ain't shit ass ex.

"It's been forever." He said licking his lips looking my body over.

I started looking around. I just wanted to find Kaine and get the fuck up outta here. I needed to get away from this dude before he say some crazy shit and Kaine was to come over and hear.

"Who you lookin for babe? You look like you lost a lil weight, still big but you look good. You become a woman yet and start giviing up that pussy? You owe me a dip."

I started to cuss him out, but then I figured he doesn't even matter so there's no reason to give him the time of day.

As I was about to turn and walk away a hand wrapped securely around my middle. "What's up bae who the fuck is this nigga?" He nodded towards him after kissing my neck.

"Nobody." I said the same time Jarren said. "I'm her old nigga who the fuck is you?"

Kaine chuckled deadly. "That right? I am her nigga."

"Oh word? Well you might as well not even get your hopes up. She won't give the pussy up and I lived with her for two years."

"Then why am I fuckin her daily? Sometimes twice." Kaine said swiftly moving me to the side to step in front of me.

"Kaine." I mumbled grabbing the sleeve of his shirt.

"Oh that's coo, I guess." He shrugged it off trying not to show that he was salty. "Congrats you got the big bitch to give up some pus-"

He was cut off by Kaine's fist meeting his face.

Kaine rocked his shit a good three times before he was lifted by Kjayy and pulled away.

"Sis take Jaden and ride with Chanel. I'ma get his ass to calm down then head over to y'all house." I nodded walking towards their car.

Nel was already out of the car going to the drivers side. She opened the door for Jaden and waited for him to buckle up.

"What happened?" Nel asks starting the car after we were all settled.

"Uncle Kaine knocked that nigga in the face hard!" Jaden shouted jumping up poking his head in between us.

Nel turned around and popped him in his mouth. "Watch ya mouth and put ya damn seat belt back on."

He pouted then sat back.

*

As soon as we walked in the house the smell of smoke hit my nose. So I already knew Kaine was probably up in the room on the balcony smoking.

"Damn he could have at least shut the door." Nel said fanning in front of her face as we walked into the kitchen.

I opened up windows then begin putting the little bit of groceries we did get away.

"You ain't gonna check on him?" Nel asks.

"No. He needs to cool down first or we'll get to arguing and shit will not end pretty." She nodded.

Kjayy came into the kitchen shaking his head. "That nigga kill me."

"That's that King shit." Nel said eating my jar of sweet peppers. "Swing first ask questions later."

"Excuse you." I said taking the jar from Nel.

"Them things good. Now I see why you love them."

"Her ass pregnant." Kjayy said stealing Jaden's chips.

"Ma!" Jaden exclaimed trying to push Kjayy's hands away from his food.

"Leave my boo alone Kody. And I am not pregnant so don't even do me like that. Jordan is still under one, I will not.

"Mark my words man." He said rubbing her flat stomach.

I laughed as she slapped his hand away mean muggin him.

"Talk now!" Kaine snapped walking into the kitchen then heading back out.

I sighed placing my jar of sweet peppers down. Nel gave me a small smile before shrugging. I walked out following him up the stairs to the room.

"I wanna know who the fuck this nigga is since you said you never had a fuckin boyfriend before. And I damn sure never heard about you living with a nigga before. We hiding shit now?"

.....