~thirty five~

Mature-ish chapter? Nothing too weird I don't think....

─────── • ❥ • ───────

The day went on for what felt like forever. The date that kept giving, they all thought.

But alas, time never truly stopped ticking, and before the trio knew it, it was time to go home. After the arcade, they went to the cinema for a horror film, Renjun ending up half on Jaemin's lap due to fear. They then went to a fast food place to grab dinner, then to a park for some fresh air and to watch the sun set, and eventually arriving home.

The moon had made its way into the sky by the time they got inside. Jaemin was exhausted, and quickly signed 'good night', which even Jeno had learned, and wandered into the single room.

It was the older pair's turn to sleep together.

"Want a drink?" Renjun questioned tiredly, wandering over to the fridge and pulling out some chilled water.

"Sure, why not?" Jeno nodded, pulling himself onto a stool by the island and reaching for the glass the older passed to him.

"Today was fun," Renjun finally murmured, sipping from the water delicately and smiling. "Thanks for taking us out."

"My pleasure," the other responded, "You both told me we'd get to do this all the time, right? So I'm pulling my weight."

They laughed quietly, making sure not to make too much noise when Jaemin clearly needed to sleep.

Finishing their drinks, both finally switched off the lights and wandered into the double room. Renjun closed the door behind him, switching the light on and taking off towards the wardrobe filled with everyone's clothes.

He tugged out a huge hoodie that dropped around his lower thighs and some shorts that weren't visible with the hoodie on.

He was quick when changing, not glancing over at Jeno for fear of seeing something that would return in his dreams. Lately, both Jaemin and Jeno has infiltrated his sleep in less than innocent ways.

Eventually, sliding his hands through the oversized sleeves and feeling sure the other was ready, he spun around and found the younger frowning at an item of clothing, shirtless.

"I think I spilt something on this," Jeno sighed dejectedly, "I love this shirt...."

Renjun's mouth went dry, admiring the other's clear skin, accentuated back muscles, low hanging jeans. His entire body heated up, and it frustrated him.

He turned back around, covering his cheeks and groaning. "Ah, Jeno! Put some clothes on!"

"Shhh," the brunette hushed him. "We have a sleeper next door." He paused, seeing the older's tense stature and tilting his head. "What's wrong?"