~forty eight~

Last chapter guys~

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Due to the stunning weather, Jeno felt that a fun day out was deserved. They weren't given much homework recently since the teachers wanted everyone to catch up on some 'summer fun'.

"Guys," the brunette sighed airily while wedged between the other two in bed. "Guys!"

"Mhm, what?" Renjun groaned, barely moving an inch as he slept on the younger's chest.

"It's so freaking hot!" He whined, "Why am I always in the middle?"

"Because you never disagree with us," Jaemin croaked in his deep morning voice.

Trying to peel himself away from them, he winced when he felt their sweaty skin rub uncomfortably. "Yeah, I'm not letting this happen anymore. It's the middle of summer, and you're both personal radiators. See you in the winter," he barked, quickly sitting up and feeling Renjun roll off of him.

He crawled to the end of the bed, groaning when Jaemin tried to pull him back over by his thin waist.

"Don't leave~" he cried like a child, "It's only eleven in the morning."

"Jaem!" Jeno hissed, "Instead of wasting a perfectly nice day, how about you get the hell up and do some fun stuff."

"Like what?" Renjun murmured into his pillow, "It's too hot to function."

"Hottest day of the year," Jaemin added, snuggling into his other partner regardless of what he was saying.

Are they masochists? Jeno wondered, frowning at first, but shrugging it off shortly after and wandering over to the wardrobe.

"I propose we have a picnic," he finally suggested, ripping a pair of shorts and a tank top from the hangers. "Sound fun?"

"Who's cooking?" The oldest sat up now, bed head everywhere.

"You, me, the others if we invite them."

"What about me?" Jaemin whined, propping himself up on his elbows.

"You can put the drinks in the basket," Jeno pursed his lips, trying not to giggle. Renjun didn't quite have the same reserves and burst out into laughter.

"I'm an abused soul," the youngest groaned, sliding his legs over the side of the mattress and standing up. "I finally start talking to you lot, and that makes me a target."

"Quit whining," the Chinese scoffed, peeling himself from the bed and stretching, "Regardless of your deplorable chef skills, we still love you anyway. Have we ever told you otherwise?"

That shut the blonde up, and the trio began get dressed. There were still fun and games to be had, like poking each other's stomachs and teasingly kissing necks. The immaturity was something they appreciated in the mornings.