~forty~

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Switch off the light," Renjun reminded Jaemin as he slid under the sheets of the double bed. Jaemin nodded while pulling his shirt over his head, needing to change first.

Renjun, hoping to distract himself, grabbed his book off his nightstand and started to read, pulling his knees up to his chest and attempting to focus.

Jaemin wasn't subtle though, constantly pacing around while looking for something to wear. The Chinese male's eyes couldn't stay trained on the words in front of him, instead eyeing the perfect example of a human being.

"What are you even doing?" He finally asked, irritated with himself for how weak-willed he was.

"No shirt," Jaemin muttered quietly, trying the drawers which required him to bend over and make all his back muscles move in perfect synchronisation.

"Dear god!" Renjun hissed, "Please just use one of mine, I beg you! S-stop walking around half naked."

The blonde turned to him with a frown, though a sudden eureka moment hit him. "Jeno's room."

The older panicked, getting even worse ideas if Jeno saw Jaemin's perfect body. "I'm sure it's not in there...."

Jaemin rolled his eyes, using sign language since his throat was starting to hurt. "I remember putting it there when I was in there last night."

"Why?! Why would you do such a thing?"

The younger couldn't understand why Renjun was being so weird, why he was getting irritated with everything he said. The Chinese finally snapped though.

"I'll go and get it. You wait here."

Jaemin didn't like that idea either though, since Renjun was only in one of his huge hoodies, the hem pooling around his lower thighs.

"But I can do it myself."

"No...." the other whined, "Y-you're not wearing a top."

"Well you're dressed like a child!"

"Teenagers can wear oversized clothes too, you know! And Jeno doesn't see me like he sees you, anyway."

"You know that's not true!"

"Isn't it? Between seeing my legs or your abs, I'm sure we both know what he'd prefer."

"STOP BITCHING AND GRAB THE SHIRT!" Jeno suddenly yelled from the other bedroom, "EITHER WAY, NEITHER OF YOU ARE GETTING LAID TONIGHT!"

Jaemin paused, glancing at Renjun who looked back at him with equal surprise until they were bursting out with laughter. Both falling to the bed, they were almost reduced to tears and left breathless.