Chapter VI: Glances

We were amaized by each other tattoos. Tris tattoes was three Raven and it's kinda cool to watch. She put it to the left side of her collar bone. Christina has a big tattoo on her back which me Tris can only see, well except Will because his her boyfriend. I liked the details on Christina tattoos. When I show mine they have awed face. It's just simple and it's a logo of Dauntless on my right wrist. I'm planning to add all the faction logos but it's kinda sick to look at. After we talked we went to our beds and sleep for tomorrows another training.

I was having my nightmares again. I can barely sleep only a few hours. I cried a little not wanting everyone to wake up. I toke a shower again and dressed in a new clean clothes, I didn't have a hair brush. I decided to get at the training room and started to punch some bags. It's still early in the morning and noticed Tris came in so I asked her because I was surprised.

"Your up too?" I asked and she nodded, she came to one of the punching bag and answers.

"Yeah, doing some extra training." I nodded and continued on what I am doing. I hear Tris started to punch the bags too.

We keep punching the bags and we didn't noticed that Four came in. I still keep my eyes in my front and still jabbing. The sun has come up so I stopped jabbing look around. Then I saw Four preparing for something, I smiled at him and he smiled back. I grabbed Tris and stopped her from jabbing the bags.

"What you want Alice?" Tris asked calmly, I pouted in front of her and she has a confused looks.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked concern, I smiled and talk back.

"I'm hungry. Let's go grab some breakfast." I offered her, she's hesitating to answer but then she nodded so I cheered and pushed her through the doors.

We walked through the crowds and spot Christina and the boys. When we approached them I called Christina.

"Christina!" She looked at me and smiles, then she motions for us to take a sit beside her, so we sit and grabbed some food.

"Where were you two from?" Christina asked, I tucked my hair before I answer.

"We did some extra training from the training hall. You know, jabbing bags, jogging and some stuffs." I stated, she just give a nod and continue to eat.

I look around to see if Four was around and I looked at the leaders table and caught Eric glancing at me. We keep staring each other until I give up and look back at my tray. I clenched my fist into a ball and wanted to punch him right into the face. There's so many other initiates to watch or glance but why me? I looked back again at him and this time I rolled my eyes and mouthed 'fuck you' at him. He seems pretty pissed and I smirked at him. I ate faster so I'll leave here and get back practicing. I only ate two hamburgers and an apple. After I ate, I quickly gets up to head back at the training hall. I bid my goodbyes at them and runned back to the hall.

I punched the bags hard this time because of Eric. It makes me feel irritated when his around. His gaze, his smirks, his stares everything on him. I noticed Four came in so I stopped punching and came closer at him.

"Good morning Four!" I greeted him, he smiles and greets back too.

"Morning Alice. I see, your getting good at punching and your fast and you should put more pressure in your punches." I nodded and hugged him, I can't help hugging him. Maybe because I missed him or his appreciating me.

"Get back and start jabbing again. We're gonna practice shooting guns later." He said and walked to the tables so I get back jabbing too.

I was in the middle of jabbing the bags when I felt a sting in my fist. When I looked at it has bruised already. I must have punch the bags harshly. But I still continued to punch until others came and walk inside and wait for Four to instruct us. Tris is with Christina and the boys and I saw Peter and greeted him.

"Hey, Peter! Good morning." He smiled and came over at me, then he notice my bruised fist and grabbed it. I'm wincing in pain and he suddenly talked.

"What happened? We should clean this up before it might infect." I shook my head and ignore the idea, so I reasoned at him.

"It's just bruises and we have a practice going on." He nodded and smiled, he dragged me in front of Four and told him about my bruise. Arggg! I said I'm fine but he revealed it to Four. Then Peter noticed my tattoo on my wrist and I saw an awed in his face. Four looked at my hands and get me from Peter.

"You guys follow Eric at the roof. We're going to practice shooting and aiming." Four instructed while leading me to the infirmary, Eric barked at them and looked at me before walking away.

I looked around the clinic when Four leave and came back with an alcohol and a cotton balls. His in his brother mode right now. But what is a fuzz about this small bruises anyway? He kneeled down and toke my hands and noticed my tattoos. It's stings and I talked at him.

"Four, it's just bruises. There no need to clean this up." I whined at him, he look at me and answers.

"It will get infect as soon as we don't clean it. You have insanely sick tattoo!" Four says. Okay. I smiled and thanked him. He nodded and smiles back.

We were walking upstairs when I hear Eric instructing them. I pull away from Four and I came between Tris and Christina and listened at Eric. He aims the gun to the target and I watch every details. The both edge of the gun is steady straight and when he fired it, it hit the head. He instructed again and pointed at the front and back top area and says that it's the aiming point of the gun and it must point straight at each other so your target will be perfect.

When he's done instructing he handed us our gun and get to positions. I take my stance and straighten my gun into the level of my eye. I toke a deep breath before firing and I pulled the trigger. It hit! It hit the target. I smiled and aim again. The second time it hits the target and I looked at Tris and Christina's target but they missed at their first shot. Peter, Andrew and Molly hits the targets too and soon others have. I shoot again and shoot at the head part of the target until it's full of bullet holes. Tris only hits the target once so I bet her score is low but she's trying to hit the target. I know someday she'll be good like everyone else..........