Chapter XII: Commotions

When Al's about to throw his knife, he noticed Eric behind him. While he throws it landed on the concrete floor. Maybe it's the result of the presence of Eric behind him. I stop from throwing and focuses on them two. Until Eric spoke up.

"That was pathetic." Eric says. Yeah, thanks for you. It's your annoying little presence you idiot. I say to my self.

"It slipped." Al reasoned and looked back at Eric. He's more scared than embarrassed.

"Then go get it." Eric commanded.

"What, while their throwing?" Al asked in fear. It seems like life sacrificing.

"Are you afraid?" Eric asked. Gosh. If your in his position, would you do it? And everyone is afraid of something.

"Of getting stabbed by their airborne knife? Yeah." Al say and he doesn't even looked at Eric while he spoke.

"Everybody stop!" Eric commanded. I've already stop you bastard. I felt somethings bad gonna happen. Like Christina hanging in the Chasm because of Eric.

"Go stand in front of the target." Eric say intimidating.

"Okay." Al says shortly. He's hesitated to walk through the target but he doesn't even stand a chance to Eric.

"Four give me a hand here." Eric says and I saw Four get to table to get four knives. He then continued to talk "Your gonna stand in there while Four throws those knifes. If I'll see you flinch, your out. One thing you will learn here is orders are not optional."

I look at him looking over at us. And our eyes meet and his eyes are like cold and emotionless. When Four's already arrived he was ready to throw at him when Tris stopped him.

"Stop." Tris says without fear. But then she continued to talk "Everyone who stand in front of the target it doesn't prove anything." Eric looked at her. No Tris. Why'd you said that?

"Then it's easy for you to take his place?" Eric asked her. Without hesitating Tris stepped in front of the target to replace Al's position.

"Same rules apply." Eric says before going back on his position while watching Four throws those knives at her.

I watched Four while jiggling the knife in his hand. Then he throw his first knife. I think it's hard for Four to throw knives at Tris. Four said to me when I figured out that he has been glancing Tris differently. It hits centimeters beside the hips of Tris and it's a good thing that she doesn't flinch a little. The second knife goes to the side of Tris temples. It hit the wooden surface. I hear Eric complained.

"Come Four, you can get closer from that." Eric says taunting Four.

"You want me to get her a little trim?"

"Yeah, just a little off the top."

I don't watch what's gonna happens next so I looked away and Eric seems to noticed it. I look behind me, into the wide space of the training hall. Then I heard Eric talked again. After that he dismissed us but I stay with Four to help him at the knives.

"Do you really need to do that?" I asked him when Tris came to walk pass us and say something.

"You cutted me." Tris complains. I saw a cut on her right ear. But there's not a lot of blood is dripping.

"I meant to."

"You meant to?"

"You think Eric would let you go without a scratch?"

"So I'm supposed to thank you?"

"Your supposed to be smart. If I wanted to hurt you, I wouldn't have." Four says and Tris walked out. I get the knifes on the floor and bring it back to the table hurrying. And bid my byes for him. When I came to the dorms I heard them cheering and applauding. When I'm at the stairs I saw Molly came to Tris.

"Hey Tris. That was cool." Molly complements her. I think Molly never complements Tris or anyone.

"We should get your ear cleaned." Christina says. When I came close I greeted them.

When we came at our beds Peter suddenly talked on us.

"Congrats Stiff. Your famous now." Peter says.

"Shut up." Christina says.

"I'm mean not the thing with Eric, but your on the news. Including you Alice." He says. But then he continues "The recent transfer of Alice Eaton, the children of Marcus Eaton calling the sound of Abnegation teachings. They say she left because she was also abused by her father and beat her up secretly." Peter says mocking at me.

"I really hate your father." Peter says, so I answered him.

"He's didn't beat me. He didn't abused me. Why would he beat the life of her own daughter? Maybe the Erudites are just finding something to bring my father down from the leadership position." I reasoned. Some of it is true because Erudite is finding something against my father.

"Then why is there a scar on your forehead? I have noticed that since the first day we've meet." Peter says. I get this scar because of the metal on the belt of dad when he punished me. He reasoned to everyone that it's an accident. That the factionless did it to me when their fighting.

"You know what? Mind your own business. You have your own world so mess with yours." I say as I rolled my eyes. He stepped away from me and came to Tris. He is now bothering Tris. I heard the name of Caleb and I looked at them.

"They're good people. The didn't beat anyone." Tris says.

"Yeah, and that's why you left?" Peter says stubbornly.

We left to go at the infirmary to get Tris' ear fixed. They said to us not to give attention at Peter. And they say his an idiot which makes me and Christina laugh. When we're on the dark corridors I saw a group of people wearing blue, means their Erudite. I saw Jeanine leading them. They stopped when she sees me and greeted.

"Alice Eaton, how nice to see you here." She stopped and shakes her hand at me so she continues to talk "And you. Your Andrew Prior's daughter, Beatrice." While looking at Tris.

"It's just Tris now." Tris says.

"Tris, I like that. I know you two do very good at here. And ignored your test and your parents." Jeanine says. Is she the one who published that reports? Or should I say rumors?

"You've seen my test results?" Tris asked. I thank my self to input Dauntless in there. She was gonna input Abnegation. They talked and Jeanine noticed the tattoo of Tris in her shoulder blades. But before she leaves she say something at us.

"Let me know if you both need anything." She says before she leaves. She entered the black metal doors with her companions.

"What are they doing here at Dauntless?" Al asked Will. Maybe their planning on something.

"I bet their hunting Divergents. It's what they're talking about in Erudite." Will says which makes me tensed up. They're hunting Divergents like me.

"What, Divergents are real?" Al asked.

"Come on Al." Will says.

We get here at the infrimary and some blonde nurse cleans her ear. The nurse dismissed us and walk back to our dorms. Tomorrow is an another day...........

*****

That's it. Thanks for reading of my new chapter, don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you'll be the first to read my latest updates. Weeewww! Just kidding. YouTube? But seriously, I hope you'll follow me and I'll follow you back.

I would appreciate it if you follow me or comment down below. Your reads makes me wrote more and Eric pursued me to write more.

Thanks for reading and goodbye for now.