Chapter XIV: Mourning A Friend

When Tris is walking to the mat everybody knows that Eric is getting back at Tris. I thought he was in a good mood this morning. While Tris was heading to the mat, Four stopped her from the tracks and whispered something on her. Maybe some inspirational quotes or some tips. When they start taking there stance, Eric reassured them to start by saying 'Go'.

Peter attacks first but Tris dodges it. She noticed that Peter steps before he punches. When Peter stepped, she take her chances and punch him on the throat. Tris is fast. I hear Christina cheered Tris saying 'Good one Tris'. They fight and Tris blows Peter but Peter gets the most punches to Tris. I couldn't want to watch the scene when Tris falls on the ground and the second time, Eric noticed me looked away like in the knife throwing scene. And I noticed that Four walked away, he doesnt what to see Tris unconscious too. I was about to walk away when Christina dragged me to Tris.

"Come on. Let's help her." Christina says while dragging me to Tris whose out conscious.

We carry her to all the way to the infirmary and I wanted to stay but I'll fight soon. I hope it's Peter. When we came back, Eric scolded everyone.

"When you open your mouth, your gonna end up just like her. She's out in the initiation." Eric says. So Christina asked.

"What? She's out? She's improving and....." Christina is cutted when Eric cut her.

"You want to be out too? You see, I'm a leader so it's easy for me to make everyone out and kicked out." Eric says. And then he continues "Next fight, Alice versus Molly."

"Yes!" I shout as I hear those. I've been waiting for us to fight and make her out conscious.

"Your not scared at all?" Christina asked confused and amazed.

"Why would I?" I say while smiling widely.

I stepped into the mat determined. Molly is one of the minions of Peter so I can take my revenge on her. I crossed my arms and wait for Eric to start our fight. When he motions I stand my stances. I smiled wickedly at her. I motion for her to attacks first. I'm good when they attack first, but I didn't try to attack first. When she punched, I dodge it and move swiftly from her back and elbowed her back forcefully like I did to Myra. She stumbled on the floor and stands up quickly before I can take my chances. I taken down Drew a days went by. She engaged at me, running like a Rhinoceros. Her head hit my stomach and she pushes me. And without a doubt I elbowed her so many times that makes her winced in pain. She's big but she's not thinking. Then she punched me on the jaw that makes me fall on the floor. She tried to punch me but I blocked her punches. I stand quickly and kicked her guts. She winced but then she's back on her stances. I punched her temples hardly that makes her almost out conscious. When I take my chances I kicked her ribs hard and stopped to make her pain stops.

"Good night." I say as I punched her on the temples which makes her unconscious. She doesn't move so that means I win.

"Alice wins. Next fight Paulina versus Christina." Eric Announced.

"Good luck Chris." I say as I looked at Eric.

"It will be easy. She's below the line so it'll be quick." Christina says. She got a point there.

When they fight I was wondering if where did Four went. So I just came to the bags to practice. I saw Peter and Drew carries Molly unconscious body. Peter smiled at me and I think he hates me so I smiled back when they passed by me. His my first friend her at the Dauntless rather than Tris. Wait. I have to look at Tris. My fight is done so I can do what ever I wants. I walk through corridors and I approached both of them heading to the training hall. Drew smiled at me awkwary like his proud of me. I didn't sweat it so I manage to smile back at them. When I came at Tris' bed I watched her and felt sorry for her that Eric's cutted him out. Minutes later I noticed that Molly moved from her bed. So I asked her.