Chapter XV: War Games part I

I was spreading my arms like a free bird when the strong wind hits me. I keep my eyes closed and emptied my mind. It feels like flying and being free. I suddenly noticed that an arm wraps around my waist and hugging me from behind. I look at him confused.

"Jack?" I asked. He laughs and let go.

"Who's Jack?" He asked. I shrugged and answers him.

"I don't know either." I laughs and continue. "I don't know but it felt like I'm in a movie or film when someone hugs a girl from behind." I say.

"Jack Dawson?" He asked.

"Jack Dawson? I liked that." I complement him. Jack Roberto? Jack and Jill? Jackals? I don't know why'd I know this names.

I'm ready to leave so I said to him that we should go now. He agrees and lead us the way. When we enter the training area everyone looked at us. And Four seems pissed because I'm with Eric. We parted ways and I came to Christina.

"Where did you both date?" Christina teased. I laugh because she's thinking that I'm dating with Eric.

"Date? Why would I date someone? And besides, I'm gonna end up single and focus on my training until I'm gonna be a Dauntless member. Or leader." I giggled of thinking about being a leader.

"Okay girl. As you say." She said and I punched the bags softly. Because I keep to intact in my mind that 'Practice without force.'

When we're done they dismissed us and we came at our dorms. I can't sleep so I visited Tris whose still unconscious. I'm trying and help myself that tear may fall down from my checks. I walked back at the Dorms and crashed on my bed. The last thing I remembered is I blacked out already. I wake up in the sound of metal banging on the rails. It was Four.

"I want you to dressed in these vests. Were gonna have a little field trip tonight. We're going to play war games. I'll meet you at the tracks 20 minutes." Four says before he leaves and leaves the matching vests along.

I toke one and dressed my self on it. Theres a little switch lit light hanging from the front. I turned it on and it's color blue. I wanted to take a glance of Tris before we leave and I toke Christina and Will with me. When we came we sit on her bed and felt sorry for her. I saw her eyes flickered shut opened. She's waking up. Christina spoke up first.

"Wow. You looked bad." Christina says. Tris has an eyebags under her eyes and a little cut on her one eye.

"How long I've been here?" Tris asked.

"About a day." Christina answered her.

"A day? Have you seen the score boards? Where am I?" Tris asked. She was below the red line.

"You got below the red line." Will says. Tris looks desperate.

"Why are you wearing those vest?" Tris asked. She must've notice this.

"War games." I manage to spoke up.

"I'm coming." Tris says while he was trying to stand up. Put we let her lay. And I remembered what Eric says.

"You can't. Eric says your out." Will says at Tris and she looks desperate and Will continued to talk "Your father is in the council, maybe they'll make an exception and takes you back."

"Were so sorry Tris." Christina says.

"We have to go." Will says calmly at us.

"Sorry Tris. I love you." I say as I hugged her. She hugs back. We left Tris who was thinking and confused.

We waited at the tracks for the train to come. We talked and this the first time we do activity with the dauntless-born. I hear the train honks. We start running as soon as the train passes. We stand at the train and I'm sad that Tris isn't here. I saw Four looked at the door. He looked at someone and helped her. It's Tris. She made it. As we approached her Christina talked first as usual.