Chapter XI: Avoiding You

I was just covering myself from the blanket when Four wake us up. I got up already while others groans and murmurs, Christina seems surprised when I got up.

"Hey girl, I see that your ready." Christina teased. I laugh and then she ask me a question "Where were you last night after the party? I haven't seen you before I slept." I hesitant to answer so instead I shrug and offer them to eat at the dining area.

"Speaking of which, I'm hungry. Let's eat." I say as I pushed Christina and Tris.

"Okay, okay. Geez." Christina says.

When we sit at our same spot I only ate pancake and milk in a mug. Everyone gets a milk in a bottle, but not me because I'm not used to it. I like to drink milk in a mug better than in bottles. Christina breaks the silence when she asked me.

"So, you.... Uhmm.... Have one night stand with anyone last night?" Christina asked winking. I fake laugh when I remember Eric almost raped me.

"What do you mean? I just party and slept after that. That's all." I say shrugging. They take my answers and continued to munch on their food. I keep thinking about what happened last night and while thinking about it.

Suddenly a hands grip my left shoulder so I startled and jumped at my sit. I almost ready to punch the person when I saw it was Four. I relaxed my self to look comfortable in front of him. I guess he read my note I left in his apartment.

"What's up?" I asked him. He leans against me to whisper at me.

"Can I talk at you for a second?" He whispered at my ears. I nod and stand from my sit and walk behind Four.

As we walked through dark halls we approached Eric on our way. I doesn't look at Eric but I felt his stares at me when we passed by him. I sweats a little and felt uncomfortable. When we stopped away enough at the dining hall Four look at me worried. Then he talks first.

"What really happened at you last night?" Four asked. I fake smile and answer him without hesitation.

"If I tell you what happened, I hope there's no rockus that's gonna happen. Eric almost raped when I'm on my way to Dorms." I say while fidgeting. I'm scared if something happens here because of me. I saw Four's jaw clinched in anger.

"Four, it's fine." I say as a tear fall in my cheeks. He noticed me tear up so he stopping tensing and looks worried.

"Hey. Don't worry. I'll let that bastard pay at you." Four says but I resisted. I shook my head to say no.

"No. I don't want anyone gets hurt because of me. Can we just let it pass?" I say but he resisted again.

"No! He almost raped you and you want to let it go without him paying what he did to you?" Four asked angrily. Fours right but fighting doesn't solve anything.

"I'm the victim here so I can handle it my self. I'll just stay away from him and avoid him." I say as I hugged him and cry in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and he comforts me.

After we talked about it we came back at the dining hall part ways like nothing happened. I sit back at my sit and Christina noticed my eyes are red.

"Are you fine? Did you cry?" Christina asked worried. I nod and smiled at her.

"What are you both Four talked about?" Tris asked me.

"Something about last night."

"Wait. You slept with Four last night? Am I right?" Christina asked. She thinks that something happens between us.

"Yes. But to tell you honestly I slept there cause..... I almost got raped by someone." I say as I was trying to stop my tears to fall down. I help my self not to cry in front of them.

"You got what? Alice. Tell us who did it to you?" Christina asked. I don't want them to know who almost raped me. Sure Eric can do it to everyone else. He looks capable of doing that such crime.

"I don't know either cause it's dark and I was walking back at the dorms when that happened." I say and this time the tears I supposed to stop fall at my eyes. Tris comforts me and rubbed my back.

I cried while my hands are at my face covering it. I think if he really raped me and killed me. Would he be guilty or felt bad about raping me or killing me? Nope, his Eric. When will he cared or guilt on what he was doing? I stop crying as soon as I realise that it's embarrassing to cry in public. I stared blankly at my tray and thinking about something.

After we ate, we came to the training area to practice yet again. I felt weak today like I'm not in the mood to fight someone. I just stare blankly at the floor not wanting to look someone. I only came back from my senses when Christina's shaking me. I stare at her blankly.

"It's your turn to fight." Christina says.

I walked in the center of the mat not knowing who's my opponent. It was Myra. She's not strong enough but his boyfriend Edward though. I start and I keep my stance I couldn't focus on my opponent. Until she attacked first which hit me in the jaw. I stumbled when she hit me. I just stare at her blankly like I don't want a fight. I just can't fight someone right now. She throws another punch but dodge it. Whenever she attacks I just dodges it. Until I hear Eric spoke up.

"Are you both playing or something?" Eric asked pissed while watching us fight. I think it's 5 minutes that I keep on dodging Myra's punches.

And with that I started to clenched my jaw and looks at my opponent angrily. Eric wanted a bloody fight. I can give him that. She doesn't look like comfortable by the time I get angrier. She's scared at my state right now. I let her attack first so I waited for her to attack. She was targeting on my jaws. So when she punched, I dodge and grabbed her arms and pushed her forward so then she bend a little and by that chance I elbowed her back with a force. She stumbled on the floor because of the impact. I just stare at her and I wasn't planning to attack anymore. When she got up she punch me in my temples hard that gets me even more mad. I stare coldly and emotionless at her that makes her more scared. I kick her hard in her guts and it makes her stumbled again on the floor. I got top of her and start punching her face. Then she's out conscious. I get up and get back at my friends. I looked at Eric this time and saw him smirked. I just crossed my arms in my chest and stare blankly again. Edward assisted Four to get Myra to the infirmary.

WEEKS LATER

I'm back at my senses and I'm back to myself again. I get more closer with Uriah, Lynn, Ryan and Marlene. We came to the Chasm and played Candor or Dauntlesss. I usually picks Candor or I get off my piece of clothing, like a jacket. After we ate we leaved and I came with Four. This afternoon we're doing some knives throwing. I wish I could stabbed him with the knife. We started and Four instruct us how to throw knife perfectly. I watch every detail of his hands as he flickered his hands. You should gave force when you throw a knife so it will sunk at the surface. We stand at the target and practiced throwing. I aim and breathe slowly and I throw my first knife. Yes! It hit! As I throw the knife it might have point the target straight from your arms as it leaves my hands. I saw Tris hits the target too. She's kinda good at this throwing knives thingy. Then I heard Christina complements Tris.

"Your kinda good at this." Christina says and Tris just shrugged.

We continued to throw knife while Eric was walking behind everyone to look at what we're doing so far. I toke a glance at him when his on my back. We stare for a second but I break the stare contest and continues on what I'm doing. I noticed that Eric stopped behind Al. Al's target hasn't been stuck with knives yet. I felt Al's nervous because of the presence of Eric behind him, watching on what he's gonna do..........

-

*****

-

Sorry. This chapter is such a cliff hanger. I'll get to update soon. My vocabulary's really bad cause English is not my mother's tongue. Thanks again for reading this. Toodles. Keep safe.
Dalagang Pilipina yeah.