Chapter XIX: My First Kiss!

We showered before we entered the dining area so we'll be fresh. And also, ready to dressed and head for the party. With that, I ate a lot of food. I've heard that if you eat a lot of food before drinking, the drunkness strikes you slowly. So I'll be drunk after a long period of time. But I'm afraid if I bile up all the food I ate. Nah. That wouldn't happen. I never vomit before. Well, technically I only drunk once. So noone knows if I'll vomit when I really get drunk.

We're currently heading towards the already lively pit. Cause we heard the music burst throughout corridors and hallways. So let's get this party shit startin'.  Why do I have to wear this flowy dress? Arghhh. It felt a little bit uncomfortable to wear. Geez. I shoved mentally the thought and dismissed it.

As we arrived at the Pit, we gaze the people whose dancing and drinking in dance floor.

"So, we split up or on our owns?" Christina spoke first at us. We are with the boys. So technically, she's with her boyfriend Will.

"I'm fine with splitting up. I can manage my way back to the dorms." I answered her. They gave me furrowed brows. What? Did I say something horrible?

"The last time you partied, you almost got rape, right?" Asked a concern Tris. Oh yeah. And I'm not planning for that to happen again.

"Uhmmm. I promise, I drink and stopped before I'm wasted and drunk. Just let me enjoy life once." I begged at her.

"Sure. Hook a nice and handsome guy." Christina says as she smirk at me. Clearly I'm not into guys right now. It's just I don't have time for them. My mind is focus on initiation.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get some tattoos. For the stage we passed today. You know, souviner from it." Al announced to us. We cortly nod at him. And with that, he walk towards the tattoo shop.

I'm now in the floor. Dancing with everyone else. They're drenched with sweat and smelt alcohol. I have a bottle of beer with me, raising it while rocking my hips. The loud music boomed around us. It's been an hour since the five of us parted.

As I was dancing, an arm wrap around my waist. I tilt my head and saw who it was. It was Brandon nonetheless. Oh. I remembered what Four says about his background. His a total player. He said that I should also avoid him too.

He flush a toothy smile at me before talking. "It's you. I'm really right that it's you I saw on the crowd. You still remember me?" He spoke up. Oh.

"Hey there. If I'm right, your Brandon. Nice to see you again." I replied at him, faking a smile. I want to get out of this crowd and him.

"Glad you still remembered me. Want to have drinks with me?" He offered. I'll just turn that offer. Oh will.

"Thanks. But I only drink light. I don't want to get drunk tonight." I said fake apologically towards him.

"Oh. Can I company you? You seemed alone. Does Four knows your here?"

"Oh. About that, I was with my friends. We partied ways so here I am. And Four is I think in his apartment. I don't think he parties a lot."

"Great. So, can I company you?"

"Nope. I'm fine. Thanks by the way."

Even if I keep rejecting him, he still insist. Oh God. How can I get rid of him? When I emptied my beer, I got out of the dancing crowd and walk to the bar. Brandon is tailing behind me. While ordering some beer, someone grabbed my arm and turned to them. I thought it was Brandon but no. It was Eric. Shit. Now he saw me.

I was about to protest but he pulled me into his chest. Oh. His chest is kinda bumpy. His heartbeat is beating irregular. What's wrong with it? I glared at him but his intense gaze was on Brandon. Who stood feet away from us.