Chapter XIII: Bumping Into Someone

It was our breakfast and the three of them leaved first so I left alone in the Dorms. When I put on my combat boots, I get out of the dorm and head my way to the dining area. When I was in the middle of the corridors I forgot to tie my hair and I want to get it before I enter the dining area. When I turned I to the right side I bumped someone like a wall or something. I quickly apologize at the person who bumped into.

"Sorry. I haven't seen you there." I say shyly when I looked up I saw the man of my terror. Eric.

"Well next time. Watch where your going." Eric mock at me. I just keep staring at him. His eyes that were blue with emotionless aura. His plump and kissable lips. His two piercings above his brows. I just keep staring at his lips and we keep silent and his still staring at me like it's a staring contest.

"You want a kiss?" Eric asked suddenly. He must noticed me staring at his lips.

I can't talk for a reason. I stand in there like a wall. Then he came close at me and pinned me into the cold and solid walls. He keeps staring at me. I couldn't move like there's a magic that makes me couldn't move a bit. It's silent around us until he spoke up first.

"I'm sorry." He says. It's quite unusual for him to apologise. What's gotten into him?

"Sorry for what?" I manage to answer.

"For the accident that happened these last week. I'm just drunk in that state and I couldn't help my self." He reasoned. I'll just let it slip through.

"It's okay. I'll forgive you. But promise me that it won't happen again." I say. He just laughs at me. I'm being serious here.

"Uhmmm.... do you mind if we uh....." I cutted him when I asked him something.

"Can I ask you? Can I eat now? Cause I'm really really hungry." I say. I felt a crumpled on my stomach.

"Of course. Enjoy your meal then." Eric says. And with that I head to the Dorms but then he called me.

"Hey Alice!" He called me. He uses my name. He used to call us initiates. "I thought your were heading to the dining area?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go at the dorms and get my hair ties." I reasoned but then he answered me weirdly and it creeps me out.

"Mind if I tag along with you?" Eric says. What? What's is he planning? I think his really weird today.

"Sure." My short reply.

We walk through corridors heading to our dorms. When I get to my bed Eric say something at me that I didn't heard.

"So, it's your spot." Eric says loudly but the second sentence he says almost like he said to himself. "Atleast I know your bed to left something on it." I hear him says something like a whisper but I couldn't understand though.

"Yeah. It's more likely my place to crash on." I say as I chuckled.

After I get my ties we head to dining area. It's weird that Eric is besides me. I used to hate him, but now I slightly hate him. I raised my arms to tie my hair and I put the between my lips to hold it while I'm fixing my hair. When I'm done Eric spoke up.

"I like your hair better when it's not tied." What? What is he talking about? I couldn't figured out on what was Eric trying to say.

We keep silent and it's funny that when we entered some of the crowds looked at us. Confused cause maybe because I'm with Eric. We walked through crowds which keeps quiet because of the presence of Eric and I spot my friends. Before I go Eric said something to me that's makes everyone to turn their heads on us. Some of their attentions got on us.