Chapter XVII: Breath Taking Experience

Alice's POV

I'm stopping them from fighting each other before we start a chaos and attract attention. But they wouldn't stop from fighting and throw curse at each other. All I can think a plan to stop them was to......

I wanted to kiss Eric for him to shut up, but Four will not.

I don't have my first kiss. I don't kiss anyone. But I wanted to kiss him right now.

A kiss is not a solution for this two.

Instead.......

Just to shut them up.......

I....

Have to do....

This instead....

I shot them both so their wincing in pain on the ground. I almost wanted to laugh at this time. Because of their situation and the pain their experiencing.

"Fuck!" Eric cursed. HAHA!

"You little bitch!" Four shouted at me. But atleast his not cursing me. I laugh as soon as he said that. It's just so funny to hear it from him.

"That's for not shutting the hell up! HAHAHA!" I laugh as hard as I can. Until I'm on my knees laughing and tears starts falling. Their so cute to watch. I can't help but laugh at them. I'm not a laugher person but this is just so cute and funny to looked at.

"Why'd you do that! I didn't....." Four says and stop from realization that I did that just from them to shut up. So I laugh even more.

"Does she always like this? Laughing like she's gone crazy and nuts?" Eric asked that to Four. I wonder why he asked that for a sudden to Four.

"No. Never. Even once." I heard Four explained. Yeah. It's true though. I don't really laugh this hard in my life. I only giggles or chuckles. I laugh just a second thought, with my friends. Especially from Uriah's pranks and Candor or Dauntless. But it's just a second.

But before Eric can answer, the crowds keep shouting and cheering. I totally forgot that were on a game. I look at the tower where Tris and Christina are headed. They got the flag. We won! And I shot their captain, not once but twice. HAHAHA! But I shot my captain too. HAHAHA! I'm a captain killer! Yeah! This means Tris has the bigger points. Oh. I know that this is all Fours plan. If Tris can get the flag, she'll have the biggest points. So.... So that means she'll move above the red line. Yes! Good jobs Tris. Especially you Four.

After that, we walked back heading to the tracks. Christina hold the flag and she's with her boyfriend Will. I walked alone to avoid them. Four and Eric. I'm shy to them. I don't know why. So I'm at the back and alone. I'm used to this since I'm in Abnegation.

"Hey Alice!" For the first thought. I thought it was Eric or Four. I wanted to run back but it's just Uriah. Thank God.

"Wanna come?" He offered. I don't know what his talking about. Is he going somewhere? Or pranking someone?

"For Candor or Dauntless?" I asked. Maybe that's it. I think he invited to play Candor and Dauntless on the Chasm.

"Nope. It's Ziplining. Little Dauntless ritual. We do it once a year. So, you'll come?" Uriah asked. I don't know but it's fun to hear. Ziplining is fun. So I nodded.

"Okay! I'll come."

"Okay, great! Let's go! It's hard to find you in this crowd. I thought you were still on the carnivals. I was worried about you." Uriah says.

I was worried about you.

Worried.

You......