Chapter VII: Stalker Much?

After we practice firing we had our lunches at the dining room and I sit with Four. I only ate Apple and the Dauntlesss chocolate cake, it's kinda good and I enjoyed it. I look at Four enjoying his piece and asked.

"You like it, don't you?" I raised my brows when I ask him, he look at me and answers.

"Yeah. My favorite to be exact." I laugh and answer him.

"You can have mine next time. I'll give it to you if you like." I shrugged and he resisted at my opinion.

"No. It's yours. You don't have to." I just shook my head and say.

"It's totally fine. I can eat apple and hamburger. Hamburgers my favorite though." I say and laughs. He is smiling at me and just smirked.

"Okay then. Your the one who offers it, then I'll gladly accept it. Thanks!" I hugged him and eat back. I really love hamburgers. The first time I tasted it, it tasted like heaven in my mouth.

After eating we just practice shooting again. They help us enhance our shooting skills, but I'm already good at it. I looked at Tris and at her target when she pulled the trigger I shot her target and it hit, but hers are not. She looked at me confused so I winked at her and she chuckled. I hope noone noticed that. I get back at my target and start shooting again. I imaigined Eric as my target and I smirked before I pulled the trigger. I'm shooting like crazy until the target was completely destroyed. I look around and Four came at me.

"Your good. You should wait the others until there done." Four said it to me so I smiled and he assisted me to the side to wait others.

It's was boring not to do anything. I looked at Tris and she hits the target seldomly. I looked at the others but their more worst than Tris. I wanted to practice jabbing the bags while their shooting but I think Eric wouldn't let me. Soon, after their done, the second batch was next. They came to me and greeted.

"That was insane girl!" Christina greeted me, I smiled and some complemented.

We talked until we're are gathered around before dismissing us. When Four dismissed us I hurried over at the ranking board and saw my spot. Woah, 5th. That's really sick. Then a husky voice boomed at my back and I was startled.

"Like what you see?" A husky voice asked, it's kinda familiar so I looked back and saw Eric. Gosh. Why him?

"Yeah." My short reply and I nodded.

"Your great today, initiate." Eric complemented me, I just rolled eyes and faced him.

"What's in it for you?" I asked being pissed at him. He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw. He seems really pissed too but I'm not scared at all.

"You watch your mouth initiate!" Pointing at me but I didn't flinch a little and I just gave him a blank face and emotionless reaction. What's he gonna do next? Grab my collar? Punch me on the face? Slap me that it'll make me stumble at the floor?

"My mouth placed below my eyes douchebag. How can I watch it?" I teased at him, he looks more pissed now. Great! Here we go.

He grabbed my mouth and gripped it tight. I just gave him an emotionless face, not scared at all. Is this what they call their fear? Eric? I kneed his balls and he lost his grip on my chin, he winced in pain on the ground holding his balls. That's good for you douchebag.

"Fuck!" I hear Eric cursed, I smirked after hearing those words.

I stepped out of the training room and went to the dorms. They're getting ready to have some dinner. They asked me where was I so I just answered them that I came from training room to see my rank. When we had dinner I only eat hamburgers and apple. I toke a slice of chocolate cake and look around to see Four. I spotted him so I came close.

"As I promised. Here your chocolate cake." I placed it in front of him and he looks happy.

"Thanks Alice! Next time I'll give you something." Four answer, I just shrugged and sit besides him.

"Nahh. Enjoy your cake." After I said those I got up and walked out of the dining area.

I hear someone is following me so I take a left turn and stop and pin on the walls so I will catch who ever that is. It gets closer and closer until it turned at my direction so I grabbed him and pinned him on the walls. I was surprised when I saw Eric. Is he following me? So I asked angrily.

"Why are you following me!" I half shouted at him, he chuckled and answer.

"Are you sick? Why should I follow you?" He said smirking, I shoved him and went walking again.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" He grabbed my shoulders so I shoved his hands and elbowed him on the face.

"Stay away from me!" I say as I leaved him wincing in pain. Good for him, another hit that he received from me.

I slept as I crashed on my bed and passed out. It was a different nightmare. Eric was in my dream harassing me. He pulled my hair and punching me, but I cannot fight back. And he lift me grabbing my neck and he snap and break my neck. I woke up gasping for air and panting. I toke a shower and get into new clean clothes. I was practicing again. Jabbing the bags and kicking it this time.

Were still practicing shooting and aiming. And as the day went, Eric doesn't bother me anymore. Thank God. I ate dinner and talked with them. I didn't eat much because my nightmare bothers me. I think that it's gonna happen to me soon because his ruthless. If that's gonna happen then I must've stopped it before it happens. I must have.

I slept early not wanting to speak to anyone. I'm so tired of having a nightmares. If it's not dad beating me, it's Eric beating me. I stand up and do my routine. Taking shower, jabbing, jogging and exercising. It never gets different. We always practicing shooting. Arggg! I'm tired of this. Is there something new? Something spectacular like I don't know maybe shooting Eric would be fun. I laugh as I imagined shooting him...........