Chapter X: Dance Like Crazy

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual harassment. Read with precautions ahead!

I was showering before the initiates came after dinner. Luckily, I got dressed before they saw me naked. What I wore was a crop top, black ripped jeans and combat boots. I feel like badass because of my outfit. It's only one final touch and it's gonna be some mascara and eyeliner and then I'm ready to go. I saw Peter and he just teased me for looking so good and so I just ignored him. I saw Tris, Christina, Will and Al then I invited them but they refuse because their not kind of a party people except for Christina. She wanted to go but by the looks of her situation, she does not stand a chance to stay their. I waited for the party to get started and talked at them while waiting. It seems like I'm not the Abnegation self that I know anymore, I feel like I'm turning into a Dauntless badass girl. Suddenly, I hear the loud music goes on so that means the party had started. I bid my goodbyes at them and head to the pit.

As I walk to the pit the loud music boomed in front of me. I guess I'm not still used to this thing. I hear shouting and laughing from the crowd, enjoying and dancing like crazy maniacs or lunatics. I head through crowds dancing and I'm lost in the sea of people. I feel someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me. When we get out from the crowd I saw the person who invited me.

"Hey! You've make it! And you really have a nice outfit! You look antonising tonight!" Uriah mutters to the loud music surrounding us. I smiled and I answered him.

"Thanks! You look great too! What can I say!" We look like dumb or deaf people's who's shouting like crazy.

"Let's get some drinks!" Uriah offers, he dragged to the bar and I don't like the idea drinking some alcohol. I never tasted it. It's gonna be my first time.

We arrived and I saw his friends sitting at the bar. He introduced me to them. Marlene, Lynn and Ryan. I waved my hands at them and Uriah do the introducing to them. I asked them what's the best way to go when your first timer at drinking. They say beer is the best way to go. So they handed me a bottle of beer. The first I tasted it, it tasted like bitter and bubbly. But I like it though. I look around to wonder if someone I know was here. I was surprised that Eric is on top of the ledge eyeing everyone like a prey. She had a bottle of whiskey and his chugging at them. He stares at me and held his whiskey up for a tost. I smiled at him. I fucking smiled at him not remembering what he has done to Christina. I tost at him too and get back at them. Then, they offered to dance at the floor. I was not a dancer, nor a drunker. I only shakes my hips and held my bottle in the air and dance like crazy. I follow the beat and rythm of the music. I felt Uriah's both hands on my hips and I don't bother and he handed me another bottle of beer. I looked again at Eric whose glancing at me. He looked pissed. Geez, I wonder why. I just danced with Uriah and shrugged it off. I never missed the beat, I'm lighting on my feet. I shake it off. I shrugged it off. I felt dizzy is taking over me. I want to get back at the dorms. I bid my goodbyes at Uriah but he refused to let me go. I don't know what's happening when Uriah's about to kiss me when I'm about to go away. I don't remember Eric for a second.

I was walking like a struggling zombie who's legs are broken. I can't barely stand by my self. All I can remember was I was walking down the dark hall when someone pulled me to the cold walls and pinned me. He's starting to kiss my neck and. And. Wait. I quickly sobers when I saw what's happening. It's Eric. I can't believe he'll done this to me. I pushed him and tears rolled down my checks.

"How could you?" I asked him angrily. He just laugh and get closed at me. He pinned me on the walls again holding both of my hands. He's lot stronger than me.

"No! Wait! This can't be happening! Please, I'm begging you." I begged at him to stop. But he doesn't. I try to fight him but his a lot more stronger.

He's about to open my jeans when I blow his jaw. He stumbles at the floor and that's my time to get away from him. I run as fast as I can with sobs but not knowing where to go. But then I remembered the apartment of Four, I hope his still awake. I still cried and sobs while running to the apartment of Four. Four's apartment was close to the pit so it makes him hard to sleep with the noise going on. I knocked on his door hopelessly. When he opened door, I hugged him and cried in his chest.

I mumbled at our hug "Tobias." was all I can say.

He seems confused on what's happening to me. He runned his hands through my hair and let me cry in his chest. I literally can't stop crying, despite of what happened. Eric almost raped me. How dare he. He lead me to his bed and I sat down still crying, he left and came back with a glass of water in his hand. I toke it and drunk the contents of it. I still can't stop crying on what happened between me and Eric. He almost fucking raped me. I don't notice that I fell asleep on Four's bed while crying hard. I dreamt about Eric raping me and I can't do anything but watch as he rape me. I woke up again from a nightmare. I'm panting heavily and catching my breath. I inhale and exhale slowly. I can't remember how I fell asleep on the bed of Four while crying. It smells just like him. I got up and search for Four sleeping on the couch. I don't want to wake him so I search for paper and a pen to scribble some letter for him. After I write and left it to the bed, I walk out from his room and head for the dorms.

Four,
Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed. I really appreciate it. What happened yesterday is I can't tell you in this letter, I will tell it to you personally. Again, thanks for letting me sleep. xoxo

Alice

When I came in the dorm I crashed into my bed and shut my eyes for a while. Then I remembered the horrible scene happened to us between Eric. A tear rolled down my checks. I wipe off and sit at my bed. Watching everyone still asleep. I toke a shower to remove the heat and rush through my body. I cried at the showers and realise that my fellow initiates will wake soon so I turned off the shower and dressed in my leggings and sports bra. It seems too show off my curves and it's more worse than crop top...........

-

*****

-

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's really tough for me to write English story.

Anyways, I really appreciate reading and taking time of your day reading my book.

Until on the next chapter.