Chapter XVI: War Games part II

Were sneakily approaching the place where Tris says that the team of Eric is located. I walked behind the two of them. Their so cute to look at behind. Tris is the one whose gonna capture the flag from who ever guards it. Maybe it's Eric. Or Peter. I'll gonna miss the chance of getting back at them. WAHAHAHA! But Eric won't let his team fail protecting the flag for someone to get close at. He wants us to engage at him before we can pass through. I think?

"Christina! Come with me." Tris says as she continued sneaking heading to the tower or I don't know. Bell tower I guess? I was about to come with them but Four called me.

"Alice, you'll come with me." Four says it like a command not a request. Maybe he's just in his brother state or something.

"Okay." Muttered silently as I follow him take a left turn.

Geez, were still sneaking from everyone who's still shooting at each other. I wanna shoot them so bad. When can I get an action moves? Until someone noticed us sneaking. We shoot at him and it's funny that he used the fucking poor guy as a human shield. I was shooting the others but I noticed that it was Eric who was the last standing opponent left. He suddenly hide from one of the big metal box or I don't know aircons, maybe. Is he scared or something? Because after we stared for a second he runned and hide from those Aircon thingy.

Four and Eric was shooting each other while peeking at the sides. I was peeking too when......

*Ting!

An idea popped up from my brain. Maybe Eric will bite the bait. I surely hope so. I mean we're friends so what more?

"Four! I have an idea." I pulled the him of his vest while his busy shooting or should I say playing with Eric.

"What is it?" Four said while looking at me and back to his opponent.

"Can you play or act along with me?" I asked him. He's hesitant to asnwer, but soon, he nodded.

I runned to the right side of us with another Aircon or something. I fakely tripped from running and act like my forehead was bleeding and shout in pain even though I didn't hit my head.

"Four, my head! I'm bleeding!" I say acting wincing in pain. I hear Four play along. WAHAHAHA!

"Shit! Alice!" Four shouts like his worried.

"Fuck!" I hear Eric cursed. It worked. HAHA! He runned at me before Four could reach me. I faced the ground for him not to see I'm not actually bleeding.

"Are you alright!? Why'd you run!?" Eric asked nervously. Geez, why his acting like this all of a sudden. He's my friend, I get it but I don't think he would rattle because of me.

"Because.... Of this!" I say as I shot him on his chest. WAHAHAHA! Serves him right. I shot their captain, I don't believe it.

"Fuck! You woman!" Eric cursed as he winced in pain on the ground. I stand up and laughs at him. Now, where's that Peter by the way?

"Your not injured?" Eric manage to ask shockingly. I can't believe he still talks. Ugh!

"Hell yeah!" I mockingly said it to him as I laugh hard. Too innocent, huh Eric? I added my statement "Geez, goodbye!" I as I walked away from him.

But he pulled my vest and I was about to look at him when I fall on top of him!

I fell on top of him.....

Of him.....

I felt his heart beat when I touched his chest when I fell on him. It's not on eased. What gotten into his heart beat that it beats irregularly? We both stare for a second like there's no War Games going on around us. I lost in his eyes like I'm in a water and never wanted to get for air just to stay there. I felt his breathe reaching my face. We both breath heavily and my heart is about to explode because of too much pumping of blood. I look at him more amazed. Like I never seen such a face in my life. I wanted to stare at him for all my life without any valid reason. Like his tempting me to look at him and lost my self. That I would definitely die just to see these eyes.

I wanted to......

I wanted to......

Fucking kiss him so bad.

~~~~~~

Eric's POV

God! This woman. She makes me insane lately. The pain that I'm experiencing from that stupid neuro-stim dart vanished suddenly. I can't stop looking away from her perfect, angelic face that she has. Why did I felt like this all of a sudden? Like I'm urging to mark this woman by my kiss. That she's only mine. Mine only! Geez, she makes me crave for her. Help me. Help me before I fuckingly kiss this angel on top of me. Then suddenly. The ties whose keeping it tight from falling from her hair suddenly fall and makes her hair flew and fall. That makes me fall from her more. The flewing hair on her that I wanted to see for my self. I was star strucked when I first saw her without ties. I wanted to take a glance at her more that time. I..... I..... I think I fall for this woman on top of me.

Our faces are inches away and now it's getting closer. I can't help but get close by her angelic face and kiss it so bad. She stare still from me and I'm getting close at her face. Is she feeling what I'm feeling for her too? Does she wanted to kiss me so bad too? Does she know that I'm going insane because of her? Well, there's only one way to find out. I'll kiss her. If she kisses back, that means she likes me too.

My face is inch away from her. I can feel her breathing on me. I'm intoxicated by her breath. This makes me want to kiss her more. I sure do think of her when I do my thing. When I'm about to kiss her, the fucking stiff lift her up before I can kiss her. That bastard! That was my moment with her. I quickly stand up and look at them.

"Don't you dare kiss my sister!" The Stiff shouted. What? Is that what I heard of? Alice is his sister? Why? How come? I was so shocked at that time.

"Oh. I can." I say mockingly. Now his more angrier. His about to emerge in me but Alice stop him from his tracks. I was ready to punch that Stiff.

"Don't you dare come close at her! If you do, I'll kill you. You don't know that I already know that you almost raped her?" He threaten me. I'm shock from his last statement though. Of course, she tend to tell him what happened because his her brother. I can't hardly doubt that.

"How you gonna kill me then? Huh?" I asked like I'm threatening him too.

"Stop already! You both stop or I'll...... Or I'll......" She stops us when we're about to fight each other. But there's a word that she cannot let it out. What is she planning to do if we don't stop? What's running on your mind princess? No, my queen?

We have a heated stare battle with Four. I'm more likely to hate him now than before. Why of all people, his her brother? Why is this bastard is her brother? Damn you Stiff!

But I'll fight for her. I'll fight for her just to be with her. I think she's making me insane and crave for her more. It makes me lust for her too. Why woman? Why?

*****

That's it! Thanks for reading! Finally, a heart touching scene. In Tagalog kilig. Ahhhh! I can't stop shouting because of this. Damn you Coulter! I can't able to sleep because of you! I think this is so cliff hanger. But I wanted you to wait more and wait what more could this relationship would go. I know I'm not a great writer and an author but I hope you really love this. Sorry for the typos, grammars and words mistake.

I would be really must appreciated if you comment down below if what you think about this chapter. Even your reads makes me pursued more to write, what more if your comments? Isn't it amaizing?

I don't know if you read my authors note or should I say nothing important note but hope you really like this. I try really hard just to make this like I'm an English Author but English is not my first language. I'm sure only some of you read this but, thanks for understanding. I stuttered when someone add this to their reading lists. ^ • ^
I really appreciate it. T ^ T

I know. I know some of you wanted to read a make out scene with Eric but don't worry. I'll make one soon. And it's gonna be intense! INTENSE! So it's gonna be SPG for anyone who's still innocent from the world.

I should definitely end this Author's note. Bye! See you in the next update. I hope you enjoyed reading this. See you Eric on my dreams. WAHAHAHAHAHA!