Chapter IIX: Tris' A Diverg.....

Author's note: Sorry. Hehe. I didn't fulfill my word or promise. I said I would update less than a week but here I am. I'm so sorry. I was kinda down about myself lately. I don't have motivation to write or even open my phone. But at least it didn't get a month before I updated. Thanks for all who added this to their Reading List and libraries. That means a lot to me. Uhmmm. Vote/comment or even follow me if you want. Thanks again! Divergents.

~SyricTW09

Alice's POV

I was so damn excited since earlier. Who wouldn't? I can't believe I have to see mom again. Yeah! Clearly it's visitation day, as they announced after the score board has shown to us.

I got ready and slipped into my jeans and tank up. I pulled some jacket too. I already showered earlier cause I woke from a nightmare again.

The dream was about Eric tried to rape me. I got that dream a lot actually and it still crept and scared the fuck out of me. I basically has two nightmares. One, the dream that dad was beating me up to a pulp. Trust me, it looks and felt real. The second one was that Eric trying to rape me. Ofcourse me and Eric is kinda sorting our..... friendship? Yeah, friendship out. But it scares me if he really raped me.

Anyways, when I woke up, I got throbbing head. Jeez. Hangover? Is that what it is called? I mean, hangovers are so painful. Like I want to get out of my head. I don't like to drink alcoholic drinks anymore. That's probably the last time. At least if they obliged for me to drink, I would gladly drink again.

"Uh. Alice?" Tris suddenly mumbled by my side so I look towards her. I raised my brows at her.

"Yeah?"

"Who will visit you today? I mean, your dad is a busy man. Then you haven't seen your mom quite a while." She asked cautiously. Tris pretty knows everything about my family. I tell her that actually. She's the only one I can rely on on Abnegation back then.

"Maybe mom will come. She totally missed me. And I missed her already. Can't wait to see her," I answered as I gave her a tight lip smile. She smiled back. "Who do you think will visit you? I mean Caleb is also in iniatation." I asked her a question. She smiled bitterly at me.

"I really hope they both can visit me. About your question, I hope it's mom. Oh how I missed her. I missed dad and Caleb too." Tris said as she lowered down her head.

"It'll be fine. I'm sure you can visit them some time. After iniatation?" I cheered her up.

"Yeah. I hoped so," She looked up at me and smiled. "You know what. Remember that time when we were having a community service after we had passed?" She suddenly brought up a topic.

"Yeah. What about that?" I nodded and asked her about it.

"Well, mom sneak for me. She said something that I cannot tell you about. It's pretty personal. But she also told me about second stage of training. I really got suspicious about why she knows about Dauntless." She stated while I nodded listening at her.

"You know you can tell me secrets, right? Like I told you about dad and my situation back then? Come on. My lips are sealed. I won't tell anyone." I urged her to tell that pretty personal thingy.

"Mom said that I shouldn't tell anybody about this. But I trust you. Your like my sister." She started and I waited for her to continue.

"Okay. Go on. I'm waiting." I motioned for her to go on.

"I'm div—"

"Hey girls. Are you both ready for breakfast?" Christina suddenly and cutted Tris from telling me the pretty personal thingy. Argh. Of all time to be cutted.