Small interaction

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~/

Summary:
There is one student in
Midtown that catches
everyone's eye, he was
oblivious even the bully he
has would sometimes be
attracted to him. What would
happen if certain well-known
heroes meet this boy in
different situations?

...

There was this one student in Midtown School of Science and Technology. Only some knew his name and they would always recognise his face anywhere, he was unforgettable... in both of his appearance and his kind personality.

His name is Peter Benjamin Parker.

Lights the room up with a smile and his positive energy, when a favour was asked of a student or teacher he would say 'yes'.

Peter had brown hair, beautiful big hazel doe-eyes matched with long lashes. His lips were a nice gentle pink, and the smile he makes brightens everyone's day!

not only that but he was smart and humble, appreciating the simplest things.

"So everyone we're going to have two special visitors today, they will visit each and every history class through the day, these are for learning about the world war in detail, afterwards you will be showing what knowledge you have!"

The mutters among the students in the assembly-room were visible, they were filled with excitement to what will be occuring in their history lessons.

When break occured Peter was holding onto the straps of his bag as he walked through, the chaos erupted again as students pushed through the crowds. He could see one of the teachers struggling with holding a box of papers which fell.

He went over and smiled gently: "Are you ok sir? let me help"

The brown haired boy crouched down and picked up the papers, it seemed the students saw the two visitors and had made their way over to see who they were.

"Thank you Peter." The teacher gave a smile of gratitude as he put the papers in the box, carrying one of them for him. "I'll help you bring this to the faculty-room, we're going to see the two visitors later anyways." He returned the humble smile before walking with the teacher.

A familiar, famous, blonde haired man with blue eyes stood beside another recognisable figure who had brown shoulder-length hair and a metal arm.

The students recognised the two to be 'Captain America' and the 'Winter Soldier' they never thought the Winter Soldier was never scary for the students, in all honesty they found him really cool!

Captain America noticed a boy smiling and talking with a teacher as he helped the teacher with carrying a few boxes before walking away.

He seemed like a good kid.

...

It was the history lesson for Peter as he sat at the back, resting his cheek on the palm of his hand. He started to draw idly, starting with poses before drawing a 1940's couple dancing... well he was in a history lesson.

Peter looked up to see the two well-known figures, then the metal arm... "that's so cool..."

So besides writing about the war from the point of view of the soldier's he started drawing the metal arm and different designs with it.

He had one page filled with notes and two other stray pages with drawings...

"...Any questions?" Captain America asked as a few hands rose up to ask the two, Peter having a question in his head also put his hand up.