Forget me... not?

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ I won't say if this is sad or not, it's a surprise! But keep in mind, I revamped this oneshot to make it better so enjoy!/

Summary:
                  They say wishes come true,
                  and after he stayed with the
                  one who had reasons for his
                  actions... although taken the
                  wrong way, he was told about
                  sacrifices for a cause. He
                  would have to admit the
                  surrounding area was
                  beautiful but... now he had a
                  decision to make.

...

Dust and ruins, that was what was around them. He saw Mr Stark then, all of the heroes fighting against the titan... That was when he remembered that all of the heroes here had family to return to, or kingdoms to protect. He had one as we but they mattered more than he could ever contribute.

So pushing all regretful thoughts aside Peter webbed the gauntlet to him and put it on. It hurt but he would never admit it...

Stark tried to rush over to the boy in an instant while Peter closed his eyes and muttered a wish he wanted from the bottom of his heart. With a snap, and a smile on his face with tears in his eyes he looked at the heroes there. Some didn't know him, and that was fine... he saved them, his Uncle Ben would be proud of him.

He saved someone with this ability, no one hurt in the process.

A bright light soared through the dust and ruins, that was when they saw the spider leaning against one of the ruins with an arm missing, yet it was painfully healing back at a ever so slow rate. He wouldn't make it.

"I respect your decision young one." and those were the last words he heard from the titan, a small twitch of a smile they exchanged before that particular tyrant turned to dust along with the rest of his army. Peter whispered gently with a small laugh: "Y-yeah... i'll see you soon." resting his head against the stone, he saw the billionaire-- no... his father figure. "H-hey Mr Stark"

Peter managed to make a smile as his childhood idol cupped his cheek with his hand. "You'll be alright"

Those were the same words he said when he turned to dust in his arms.

"Guess i'll be a hero now huh? an avenger?" the light hearted laughter was so quiet, his words began to slur and eyes began to droop. "Yeah, the best one out there kid." The soft broken tone of his mentor was all Peter could hear...

Looking up to meet his father figure's gaze he saw tears in his eyes. "D-don't cry, i'll be by your side. T-tony"

Peter leaned forward with all his strength and tried to hug him.

Tony bit back a cry as he smiled, wrapping both arms strongly around the boy he saw as the son he never had... "Back at you Pete. You can rest now"

That was when the boy's eyes closed and he lay limp on Tony's chest. He didn't hesitate to let our a cry as he held the boy to his chest.

(this reminds me of Snape and Lily, in the HP movies of course. When Severus holds Lily Potter's dead body. I prefer movie Snape over book one :) try and change my mind)

Pepper staggered to her husband and kneeled beside him. "Didn't you know he prompted me to propose to you?"

The tone was broken... they had to go home.

A memorial was made for Peter and Natasha. They were both heroes and were respected gratefully... the burial was small, his aunt was sobbing... she had lost her only family left. No one imagined how much pain she would have felt then...