Hold up!

/This is a cliché field trip oneshot by yours truly! I'll try and make it... less cliché but i'm sure it'll still be cliché because you can't change this one!/

Summary:
Peter has a tough time with
both an upcoming event
along with a field trip... they
clash and he can't decide
which he could attend.
...

"Harley? what is it?" He saw the head intern -big brother figure- run up to him before engulfing him in a hug and quickly letting go.

"So your father---" Peter cleared his throat as Harley corrected his mistake: "So Mr Stark our boss and your mentor---" He paused and looked at Peter to see if that was alright in response the boy nodded.

Harley showed a note and gave it to Peter. "Yeah he wants to make this an' we want ya to join in-- like jus' to show one of 'em projects?"

Peter read the note as it told about a tour group arriving and looking at some of the projects the interns have made... Peter Benjamin Parker was a known smart-kid by the avengers or the well known 'mini stark' by the workers at SI... and they ask for his approval too.

"He never informed me of this... I also have a field trip somewhere, my class are going somewhere but I doubt I would be able to go... since i've been off alot -Mr Stark's fault for snatching me away- I can stay."

Harley made a small 'yes' as he shouted to the interns a bit too loud: "Mini Stark's gonna bring some of his projects to show everyone!"

They wooped as Peter shook his head, but first confronting a certain genius-billionaire. He gave a bright smile before turning away, heading to the elevator. "Ms FRIDAY, where is Mr Stark at the moment?"

"He is currently in the lab Peter, would you like me to send him a message?"

Peter thought for a moment before smiling and nodding, although the ai could only respond with vocal commands... "Yes please Ms FRIDAY! tell him about the new tour group event which... I have not been informed about!"

The ai sent the message as he was taken to where the billionaire was hidden away in.

...

"Sir, Peter has sent a message and he seems very upset about it."

Tony just gave a hum before telling her to play the message, to say that an angry Peter Parker was like a mini angry Pepper Potts... however it was rare he gets angry.

The billionaire stopped what he was doing as he heard the familiar sound of the doors opening, being greeted by a Peter Parker holding the paper in his hand. "Yeah I can explain that---" He put his hands up in defense.

"Why didn't you inform me of it Mr Stark! I have a surprise field-trip on that day, ok so maybe I may not be able to go because of me being absent alot... which is partially your fault."

A small lecture was given before the boy hugged the billionaire, staring up at him.

"You better make it up to me with a few movies or extra lab time with you."

Oh but Peter didn't know who the tour-group was going to be... but the billionaire did. How ironic was this?

...

It was the day of the field trip it was revealed they were going to Stark Industries... as students were involved in the event, cheering was heard but they were told no photos. "Alright everyone, there will be an event where you get to see some of the projects there, along with you making your own in a competition."