Not real

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ this may be a confusing and sad oneshot so... also it won't make sense because it isn't entirely sm: ffh!/

Summary:
                   His identity was revealed, he
                   was broken, the villain was
                   defeated, and now to Peter...
                   Beck left Tony's illusion to
                   haunt him... or so he thought.
...

It was another day, some days everything would be fine... others, the majority, it would go down-hill.

Today was one of the days everything collapses and that he can't deal with any of it. The only few that were... well 'normal' were his two friends and Happy.

Somehow... everyone was back in school, like... he didn't gaduate with people he didn't know. as if, everything changed but stayed the same... but the 'curse' that Beck made... had stayed.

/not literally a curse but, if you get affected by something like that there will be side-effects so Peter just calls it a 'curse'/

"Peter hurry up!" MJ shouted as the boy stumbled his way to his... girlfriend. It was something to get used to, well due to this change. But what can he say? a lot has changed in 5 years and his death.

But... everything will be fine... right?

Well... everything went back to the usual, except the fact he was outed as Spider-Man by Mysterio. Then everything in school was fine... a little.

Add the fact that he also made it look like he killed the guy.

Which got him in this split situation...

"Hey! You're wrong! Peter saved us all, we know him. He wouldn't kill for his life! not a person, he'd save them! Also the news lie most of the time!" One of his classmate's shouted against another opposing one. At this point the class was split up in two groups...

The Spidey supporters and the non-spidey supporters.

Peter had a headache as he rested his head on the desk. "This is suffocating." He muttered and learned too many lessons after that fight and a very big mistake he made that could have been used in the wrong way and not the right...

"You'll live." MJ pat his shoulder as he just sat there, trying to learn in the lesson. key word. trying.

The day went by and he was now in the lounge talking to Happy.

"N-no way.. ahaha you must be kidding. He must be another illusion, he isn't real." Peter started to break down, he remembered the death all too quickly.

"He's dead. You know this, he- he- isn't coming back. O-or Beck is actually not dead since..."

Peter made a shaky sigh and looked at the man infront of him. "Then... Then proof it, bring me to the t-tower." The boy knew he was dead... it was his fault, an illusion... was Beck not having enough at breaking him apart? it.. it hurt.

...

Now they were here.

He walked through the scanners and was greeted once again: "Welcome Peter, nice to see you again" the teen let out a shaky breath and made a smile, looking up at the ceiling as he used to. "Y-yeah you too FRI."

He was being taken up the elevator as usual and saw that figure.

"Who are y-- Pete?"

The boy hitched his breath, tears threatening to fall down his face.. out of anger and sadness.

"B-Beck this must be a joke, even if you're dead o-or if you faked your death I don't know-- but this is too far..." He backed to the closed elevator and stared deep into the figure's eyes.

"You're not Tony. Y-you're an illusion. He's dead."

The billionaire stared at the boy in disbelief, just a few moments ago the kid was bubbly and energetic. Nothing could change in just an instant... And also he wasn't a touchy kinda person, so dealing with this was very hard.

"What do you-- dead? i'm clearly alive and kicking" He pointed at himself as the boy just backed away. "He died ages ago. You're just here to torment me. Maybe... maybe my mind is playing tricks on me again."

He sighed and took out the glasses his mentor -that was like a father-figure to him- had given.

"This? This? I won't give you it, I won't make that mistake again. I-I'm through with all your tricks and illusions Beck." He ran to the window and jumped through, the glass shattering along as he ran on the side of the tower.

Tony leaned through the broken window and tried reaching for the kid, didn't work as he was too fast.

"What the hell... Beck? mistake and again? this doesn't seem right." He muttered before walking back to the lab. "Who else.. who else?..." He snapped his fingers and called his favourite friend and bodyguard.

Happy went through the elevator and was greeted with a billionaire pacing back and forth in worry...

"Hap! so you know the kid? what year is it?" The man just cocked an eyebrow: "..uh... it's 2023." Tony's eyes widened as he took off his glasses, worry and confusion was mixed together.

"It's suppose to be 2017. I died? by what I heard- so that's why there were so many paintings of me- what had the kid gone through?" He sat down on the couch muttering to himself. "I want to know too."

Tony figured out what had happened, somehow past and present mixed together but when he tried finding his Peter only this Peter was found. like he had been erased. He also found out that Peter's identity had been outed, that after a war in space against 'thanos' for the second time he died to save them... and that a villain called Mysterio broke the kid... great.

Now this kid thinks he is an illusion, maybe this villain had something about illusions and can play with the mind? by the sound of it he defeated the villain and he seems legitametly dead. He got the label genius for a reason...

"Now... how do I get this kid to know that i'm 'alive' and this situation. I'm guessing two options, somehow fix it or have to live with what we have... Where are the other avengers?"

[END]

/I didn't know how to carry on and this idea just faded from my mind, don't worry I have a few more drafts of other oneshots/