Magic

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ it's a harry potter x superfamily oneshot so i hope you enjoy! Peter isn't Spider-Man and they live in England, Civil War is a little different./

Summary:
                 Tony was a muggle, and
                 Pepper was a witch... and
                 Peter? he was a half-blood. He
                 went to Hogwarts, while a
                 problem had risen as the
                 Avengers had returned, they
                 never knew Tony had a son
                 and that Pepper was a witch
                 as she acted like a muggle.

...

/I'll have to set something up for you  before we begin/

In this world there are some witches and wizards and other species humans don't know about all around the world.

Only the government of both the wizard and non-wizard world know about these witches and wizards -even the Avengers, minus Tony and Pepper- aren't prone to this information.

The human world is fine with superheroes but not as much as wizards and witches so they are sometimes secret, in their world they are told to not use magic in a crowd of humans. However they are allowed in secret. (this is changed a little for this oneshot)

The law is light, you can marry humans and then later in marriage reveal that you are a witch or wizard. You can use magic but to an extent... however if you harm another human you will be in trouble. And you can use your magic if you are in danger of some sort.

/now back to the oneshot and Wanda isn't an actual witch in this./

A letter fluttered down into Peter Benjamin Stark's bedroom window. When he read the envelope he smiled and ran to his parents while holding the letter flailing it around.

"Mama! I got a letter!" Tony looked at it and smiled, well... Peter wasn't going to a 'muggle' school, he would be going to 'the best school in the wizarding world' as Pepper puts it.

Tony was told to stay behind as the mother and son went to collect the stuff, and that he would meet them at the station while they went to find the things he would need there.

When Pepper and Peter met Tony at the station -trying not to be seen- the small family of three walked arrived at the platform's 9 and 10.

"Ok Pete, just hold onto the trolley and run straight through there." She pointed at the wall as the boy gulped, staring straight ahead and running through. He looked around in awe... So many people. When Peter looked behind him he saw his mother holding Tony's hand -actually his whole arm- come out of the same place he came out of and smiled.

They helped put his stuff up as they gave their bye's, kisses and reassurment. "We'll see you on Christmas Pete!" He smiled and waved at his parents from the compartment before they went off.

When he sat down two more people came in, a girl and a boy. "Is this free? all the other places are packed." The male asked as Peter nodded in response, the two sat down as the trolley came by filled with different sweets.

His mother went to the bank with him from before -apparently his aunt or known as Pepper's sister had alot of money saved up-

"Anything take your fancy?"

"Uhm..." He looked at the two new-comers and took out some of the money from his pocket, then looking up at the lady. "We'll take the whole lot."

Oh boy his mum was going to kill him.