A new family

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ it's sweet and cute/

Summary:
                  Peter was heavily injured and
                  lost, he didn't know where he
                  was but he did know that he
                  was flung away from a villain
                  it was somewhere far. What
                  would happen if someone
                  took him in and helped him
                  back up?

...

"Peter!" He could hear his father-figure scream as the billionaire in his suit tried to reach the weak, heavily injured spider.

He was then picked up by a strangling source of magic and then flung away... the worse part was that the teenager couldn't do anything. He was too weak to move.

Then everything went black.

...

"Oh no... quick we need to patch him up. We're too far away from a hospital... Quick grab the first aid-kit! and towel along with a bowl of warm water."

A woman's voice perked up as someone stumbled to go grab the first-aid kit, after a few minutes said person came back with the kit, another seemwd to come back with the bowl of warm water with the towel soaked inside... trying not to let the water spill everywhere.

The woman hastily began to grab the wet towel, pressing it against the wound and began to tend to it. Not in a harsh or forced way but it was skilled, quick and tender.

"Let's bring him inside..." She picked him up as the teen seemed... too light.

He stirred awake to find himself... in a room. The teenager was on something... soft and comfortable? a bed?

Then the recollection of the fight pulsed through his head... they were so close to defeating that guy. He was injured heavily and got flung away from the platform, the teenager could vividly remember the scream of worry escaping his mentor's lips when he screamed his name... trying to reach out to him.

Apparently he was in a new change of clothes... before he had his suit on. His suit! someone must have figured out his identity! Panic arose in the boy as he looked around, it was a nice and simple room... he just needed to get up---

When Peter tried sitting up he almost made a agonising scream, it luckily came out as a groan.

He noticed a boy walking in: seeming around to he 9 years old. He had curly dark brown hair, swirling ocean blue eyes and few freckles dotted on his cheeks and nose. When he saw the teen awake he had a smile and seemed to stumbled away screaming: "Ma! He's awake!"

The boy came back in with a woman: dark brown hair tied up in a messy bun, the same blue eyes and a bright smile on her face.

"You've been asleep for 3 days... here." She gave him a glass of water which Peter gladly gulped down.

"...my s-suit." He managed to call out as the woman kindly smiled: "don't worry, safe with me, I washed it and your secret is safe with us." She put a finger to her lips with a smile before sitting down on the end of the bed.

"Ma helped patch up your wound by the way!" the boy said as he sat on his mother's lap.

Peter made a small sigh of relief as they seemed trustworthy... "What's your name? I'm Texas!" The boy perked up with a smile as the teen smiled, seeming to relax.

"My name's Peter... thanks for helping me, I got flung off by a villain so... that's why." He explained his situation as the boy named Texas had eyes sparkling like ocean jewels...