Wrong Number /2/

/This is an original cliché wrong number oneshot by yours truly~ I hope you and enjoy! and guess who this character he accidentally texts is!/

Summary:
Peter was going to text his
friend Ned, since his phone
was smashed during patrol
-he dropped it from high up
while swinging- and he had to
get a new one... yet he
accidentally texts the wrong
number.

...

Peter was worried as he slumped down the alley, Ms Belle must have an important job of some sort if she could find him. He thought that she could be like... a deadly assassin or spy but she wouldn't act like that.

or he could be wrong.

and naiive.

His eyes started to droop as he took off his mask, seeing a figure before lights went out for him.

Well... now his identity may or may have not been revealed.

He hoped it would be Ms Belle, although they might have been slight stranger-friends-- or acquaintances is a better term... with Ms Belle he felt a motherly attraction to her, just like Aunt May.

Aunt May.. she would be worried! oh no...

He's now double sure that Ned would make an excuse if May called.

...

She looked concerned at the phone and shoved the phone into her pocket, grabbing her driver on the way as she went to the location where Bambi was at.

In all honesty she was grateful Tony had added something like this on their phones incase of something happening to them. He tracked where the boy was and made her way there, Her driver questioned her but with a sharp glare he shut up.

However she didn't expect to see what was infront of her.

This was Bambi... Friendly Neighbour-hood Spider-Man.

She saw he was out and knew exactly why the teen didn't want to go to the hospital. Immediately she picked up the young vigilante in her arms and bringing him into the car, taking the mask along with her and telling the driver to go back to the tower.

With no reply the driver went ahead, not questioning what the relationship was with her.

"And don't spill anything."

When they returned she was grateful none of the Avengers were there, one of them locked in a lab and the others asleep.

She brought the boy to the Med-Bay and luckily knew how to deal with wounds like this.

...

Peter stirred awake and felt he was on something soft... a bed?

The lights were too bright as he tried to open his eyes, but luckily they were dimmed down to his satisfaction. Then it clicked... someone knew his identity.

Panic began to rise as he shot up but then went back down as his eyes darted around the room. He looked down to see that his wounds were fixed and he had no shirt.

Finally his eyes trailed up to see a female, strawberry blonde hair and a sweet yet concerned smile on her face... elegant and composed. Wait... This was Pepper Potts. Was she 'Belle'? was he talking to Ms Potts all this time?

"Ms B-Belle?"

Peter managed to croak out as she nodded and showed her phone, sitting beside him and stroking his hair. "You scared me bambi, I didn't know you were Spider-Man. And don't worry your aunt was notified, she thought you were at your best friend's... Ned was it?"

He gave a nod and then the panic came up again:

"Do the Avengers know? who else knows? can you keep my identity a secret Ms Potts? I don't want it to be revealed!"

The female smiled and then looked at the boy, the words she said next were comforting... she was like a protective mum.

"Don't worry the Avengers don't know and the only other person who knows is Happy... my driver. FRIDAY also knows but she knows to keep secrets."

"F-FRIDAY?"

Ms Potts explained about it being the ai that is around the whole building. He gasped at how awesome that was, eyes sparkling.

"If you want to have your identity sealed then you need to come to me through the window of the tower if you get injured, I have to deal with stitching up Tony's wounds... If i'm busy with meetings then don't worry, a trusty friend of mine will be here to help. She's a doctor."

He nodded as that seemed reasonable, he began to tell about why and how he he became Spider-Man, and talking about how he idolize's the billionaire but also how he adores her, along with MJ.

"You can visit anytime here, as Peter Parker. If anyone questions FRIDAY will talk up for you and i'm here if you need."

He was happy to have another person on his side...

...

The Avengers saw a content and happy Pepper Potts the next day, questioning what made the female so happy... Natasha was another one of the CEO's other best-friends and was told about the boy, along with the fact that she was good at holding secrets.

Maybe one day the ex-assassin will meet the boy called 'Peter Parker'

...the red-haired female never knew he was also Spider-Man.

No matter how much Tony prodded her about what made her strangely happy he couldn't even get a clue out of the strong woman.

Peter talked to Ned and MJ who were in awe and it was their own little secret, he made a group chat and they got to talk to Pepper as MJ talked to the female and... well they got along.

He never knew the other problem he would face but it wasn't really a problem?

???:
Are you Peter? or Bambi?

Peter:
Yes it is! are you a friend of
Ms Potts or 'Ms Belle'

Since you know me as Bambi

???:
Yes I am! I wanted to know about
you because she kept talking
about how sweet you are

Peter:
Oh i'm glad! Who are you may I ask?
I mean you don't need to tell me
what your name is if you
don't want to!

I can give you a name too!

???:
I'm Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow.

and i would not mind a nickname

Peter:
What is your favourite disney
movie Ms Romanoff?

???:
I like Mulan, she is one of the strong
independent women and I
appreciate her bravery.

Peter:
Then you'll be Mulan!

MJ will like you! i'll add you!

Mulan:
I appreciate it thank you

...

Well Peter made another friend, Ned would be ecstatic and MJ would have more females to talk to... well the two she idolizes.

Soon enough she was invited to the group chat and it was just like he expected, when Aunt May heard the news she was happy about that... although she freaked out a bit before hand causing Peter to freak out but then calming down.

Maybe he should visit next time...

[Part 2]