Scary

/This is a requested oneshot by GiraffesIare, I hope you enjoy this oneshot! and that this is up to your expectation!/

Summary:
                  Peter Benjamin Parker
                  always was known as a soft,
                  sweet innocent boy. Only few
                  know how his other side
                  which is very rare, when
                  others tell about how the boy
                  is more scary than a familiar
                  ex-assassin...

...

Peter Benjamin Parker... brown curly hair, big doe eyes, a sweet bubbly personality, rambling to no end and unknowingly a scary individual.

Some of the Avengers were scared of the sweet boy, telling about how scary the boy could be... however not being believed by the others, after-all no-one could believe that an innocent kind bot could be that scary.

One day however...

Peter woke up and didn't seem to be in a good mood, he had a headache and when he came out of his room in the tower he wasn't like his bubbly self and ramble about his weird dreams or any ideas-- they had to try and not trigger him in any way.

The adorable robot dog followed Peter as he grabbed the toast that popped out the toaster before Clint could, he put strawberry jam before slipping on his shoes and slinging on his readied bag.

"I'm going to go to school."

He didn't know that the robotic dog followed him to school, Peter had a tiring time on patrol and finished alot of homework in a slot of time with less sleep... you really shouldn't trigger this boy at the moment.

The robotic dog jumped into Peter's arms as he smiled, he would never get tired of their pet, -They couldn't actually get a real dog because a few of them were allergic or had a slight fear- who mischieviously came to school with him... and made all the students look at him in awe.

"Tess what are you doing here?" The robo-dog was happy and wagged her tail. Oh right dogs weren't allowed in the school... However Flash Thompson decided to piss Peter Parker off.

"Yo Parker, steal that dog? you know dogs aren't allowed in school. Got that from your so called 'internship' well good news you aren't allowed to go as we have a field trip today." Peter rolled his eyes and just tried to hold his bite as Flash just barked. -not literally-

For the school day Tess -the name of the dog- was keeping him sane, and the field trip wasn't a lie... apparently Stark decided to make a field-trip there without asking.

...

He just went straight home to the tower and as the class came a few minutes after Peter was there... they saw him scolding the billionaire, the workers knew he would never tell them off and knew that you should never mess with a pissed Peter Parker.

"Anthony Edward Stark! First you make a field-trip behind my back and Pepper didn't even know about it. She will not hesitate to scold you, first I am locking you out your lab. Second you are not allowed to have any shwarma tonight!"

Peter's voice hadn't been raised too high but it was oddly calm yet terrifying.. Tony was trying to plead but it didn't work, soon he crossed his arms.

They saw pink glitter get dumped on the brown-haired boy as the archer realized that the spider-ling was not in a good mood today. He surrendered and jumped out the vent, eyes wide in fear.

"Uncle Clint! no. Clinton Francis Barton. what did I say? I had to first deal with a terrible day and running into an idiotic bully, but before that I had to deal with patrol and may I say being stabbed twice is a pain. Then this rebellious billionaire, I have to deal with two children. Gods my headache is getting worse... I'm breaking your arrows and you aren't allowed to game-night tonight either. Alright?" He gave a sweet smile which was laced with annoyance, in return Clint gave a weak nod.

Peter Benjamin Parker is scarier than Pepper Potts and Natasha Romanoff.

The class just stood there shocked... as the teacher was about to tell off the boy he turned around and groaned...

"Tour? you know what. Keep going. I'm going into my room." He waved before going up the elevator, Tony Stark and Clint Barton looking at the class with fear in their eyes...

They have never seen the world's greatest heroes this terrified.

"Boss Ms Potts is wanting to see you, she seems very unhappy and your lab has been locked by Spider-ling."

"Merida, your arrows have been snapped and the ones Spider-ling had made specially for you are deactivated, he told the others you are not allowed in game-night."

FRIDAY perked up as Tony walked into his doom with Clint walking back into the elevator.

...The class also didn't know he made such an influence on the Avengers.

They went into the level where the heroes were on and saw a whimpering Hawkeye, a terrified Iron Man, a casual War Machine and Bruce Banner both drinking tea, along with Peter Parker holding a knife to Falcon's neck -who was also webbed up to the wall- while

The usually sweet boy had webshooters on and that proved he was both Spider-Man but also a scary person.

Black Widow had a proud smile as she leaned on the door, a scarily calm smile on her face at Flash.

"So you are the bully I oh so hear about?"

Now they see where the scariness came from, overall the field-trip wasn't really a field-trip but a note to not annoy Peter Benjamin Parker.

The next day came and Peter was a bubbly sweet teen again, when the class told others about how scary the boy was no-one believed them... He made a bright smile and seemed more relaxed than yesterday, Flash didn't bully him after that... encounter.

'What? Peter isn't like that! he's a sweet boy! he helped me alot' yadda yadda yadda.

Well news flash... he can flip like a switch some days.

[END]

/I hope you enjoyed this!/