And you are?

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ Everyone has seen one of these somewhere and I decided why not add it in?/

Summary:
Peter Benjamin Parker is a
SHIELD agent and
Spider-Man. He met the
Avengers as Spider-Man but
when his very important
uncle tells him he has to go
on a mission it wasn't what
the young spider-ling
expected.

...

There was one boy in particular, he was special. Having three identities: The well-known vigilante 'Spider-Man', a normal, shy, nerdy teenage boy and lastly... an agent. Not any agent but a SHIELD agent, going by the name: Spinster.

"Bye Peter!" His best friend waved as the curly brown haired doe-eyed teenager gave a sweet smile before heading back home. His aunt and best friend both knew his alter ego as 'Spider-Man' and then his aunt knew about him being a SHIELD agent becausr she retired there.

Peter got into his red and blue suit -That he made himself- and got into it, swinging away to go and see if anything was going on. Any bad guys or people to help in general.

What he didn't expect on his patrol was a red and gold metal suit flying in the air. "Karen... is... it that The Tony Stark?" Of course he had to make sure, but the response of the ai confirming that it definitely was one of his admiring heroes he swung over to the billionaire in the metal-suit -which he was sure that Stark noticed because he was stopping ontop of a building-

"Who are you? show yourself."

Peter landed behind him and put his hands up in surrender, he could hear the familiar charge--- and he is not willing to die today.

"I-I'm your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man? I was questioning why you would be here--- uhm... s-sir." Peter tried to make a sentence but his excitement and curiousity got the best of him.

"Ah. perfect. I was looking for you."

When the billionaire turned around his whole helmet was off at this point. "W-wh- wait m-me?" The young vigilante pointed at himself, not really understanding what a huge amazing billionaire -and childhood hero- would want with him.

Of course his uncle wouldn't tell him to bring him in because... that would be dumb.

"Yeah, saw you on You-Tube. Seemed interesting, though you'd need a bit more training. Other than that, smooth skills."

When Tony said that 'he needed a bit more training' the boy literally held a little bite back from the full on half an insult, but he didn't because he was talking to his childhood hero.

"Want to come to the tower? I'm sure the others would be interested in you."

...let's just say that he was then taken to the tower. This was definitely not how he was expecting a normal school day to end.

"Hey? uhm--- i'm... i'm Spider-Man."

He waved and noticed that Steve was arguing with Tony as Sam just looked at him unbothered before getting back to drinking coffee. Rhodey just made a small pat on the shoulder in appreciation.

...wow. that is not a good team at all, now he realised the struggle Nat and Clint had to suffer. Mainly Nat though.

Peter noticed Natasha and Clint walk in as Clint just spat his water out -that he just began drinking after training- at Sam, seeing the young vigilante. Shouts were heard as Sam began asking what the hell the archer's problem was.