Neverland /1/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ OUAT au, and a winterspider ship! similar to my other cringy story: 'Heart not the soul' so expect the similarities./

Summary:
                  There is a small backstory
                  between the soldier and the
                  boy... and when they were
                  going to find Romanoff's kid
                  and then they meet someone
                  that the two are familiar with.
...

The waves racked on the sandy beach, clawing desperately to cling onto the golden dust. Familiarity of the island had been gone completely... it had a heavy dense feeling of insecurity, loneliness, hate, and wrath; however it had been disguised by the lurring appearance, dragging in curiousity...

Neverland.

And ruling over this kingdom...was the one and only immortal, 'there are no kings in Neverland...Just me.' That boy which the books potrayed, Peter Pan.

The ship rocked slightly in nervousness before it came to a halt, one by one the new visitors took their stand on the salty beach -which engulfed their feet with a hiss each step they took-

Then...He jumped off the ship in all it's glory. The captain, familiarity of this figure made the island sigh as a soft breeze blew passed the companions. No greeting was given, no boy appearing infront of the group yet they ventured forward in search like hunters looking for their prey.

However that analogy would be turned, it would be the prey that conquers the hunter. But little did they know who they would be facing...except the captain. oh he knew what this child would be capable of.

"Buck?" His companion named Natasha Romanoff dragged him here forcefully, to grab a child. Bucky didn't want to be here... in a decieving child's lair. He made a small nod in turn before catching up, to find that they had found a clearing to set up to camp...though that would be utterly useless. he has eyes everywhere, he can even see what the group are on now.

He was watching all of them yet they were oblivious...

Who knows? maybe that demon-child is mocking them as they speak? to their naiivness. Thoughts travelled around the soldier's mind as he walked through with caution, his mind wandering somewhere.

Little did the soldier know that he strayed from the others as the voices blurred, the sound of chilling silence filled around him along with the vines that tangled coarsely around the trees.

Memories. Ah yes, the memories of this god forsaken place, good and bad...Merged into two forming a disaster. Especially a singular demon-child who ruled this cursed island, and why they had come here was worse enough. Claiming to not return, yet what he done? all for the sake of a billionaire and a child... the lame influences. Remembering the first encounter he had...with him.

They had arrived on the island as the boat racked on the shore, two noble figures appearing from the wooden docile creature. Their shoes being dug deep into the soft, calm sand. "Are you lost?" a voice from a boy around the age of 16 called out, the voice sounded angelic yet god knew those lips were sinful.

"Who are you?" the venom-like hiss cursed at the boy, the shing sound of sharp glistening iron pointed defensively at the boy. "Let me introduce myself, My name is Peter. Peter Pan. Who are you to be on my island."