Hero

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ it's a mix of cute I guess? this was a oneshot I left on the other oneshot book and decided to post it here, enjoy!/

Summary:
The known vigilante
Spider-Man was loved by the
people, he was kind hearted
and always protected them...
behind the mask he was also a
good person, the people who
knew who he was appreciated
for who he was both in and
out.

...

The familiar flash of red and blue could be seen swinging around Queens. He was holding a few bags in his arms, swinging by alley's, homeless shelters, the forgotten parts of the neighbour-hood. He gave them a bag of supplies: blanket, coat, bottles of water, food, and £5 (6 US dollars) when he had the time.

Only some have seen him without the mask, and they keep his identity secret.

"Aunt May and Uncle Ben would have been proud of what i'm doing..." He muttered before making a small smile on his face, he knew what it was like to be homeless... not only that.

He also worked at an Orphanage, they knew him as Peter Parker and Spider-Man.

When he got out of the suit and ran into the orphanage he was greeted with a new visitor, and then he turned to look to his friend and collegue: "Hey Harley! MJ isn't able to come in today, but also where is Ms Davies? and.." He eyed the man who was sat down waiting.

Ms Davies was a kind woman, she let Peter in when... he was Spider-Man and injured, the mother of the place.

"That's Tony Stark, he's lookin' for someone also he's helpin' a little... fund wise."

Peter nodded as he peeked his through the door where the man was, hearing the small thuds and footsteps of the younger kids come over.

"Webby?" one of the youngest named Lucas asked, looking up at the teen who crouched down with a smile: "Shh, that's a secret. maybe later today ok?" He put a finger to his lips while the billionaire looked over at the teen, was this the one he was looking for?

Ms Davies came downstairs holding a sleeping Callie, who was 5 years old.

"Hey Ms Davies, someone is waiting for you." The lady gave a grateful nod as she handed the girl to him, holding her gently.

They were taken to another room as the two males played with the children. Peter couldn't help but overhear the conversation due to his enhanced hearing...

"What is it you would like to discuss Mr Stark?" Ms Davies asked with a kind smile to the man who made a flashy smile back: "I'm looking for a boy named Peter Parker, I heard he works here?"

Ms Davies nodded and they had a small conversation that at this point.. Peter had tuned out.

When he noticed the woman approach him he was told to have a discussion with the billionaire. So they went to the table by the window where some of the guests and workers would rest to see the children...

A child ran up to Peter and showed a drawing, a big smile on his face: "Pwetey! thwis is for chu!" he took the drawing and thanked the child before whispering something in their ear, making them giggle and run away.

"Ms Davies said you have something to discuss with me Mr Stark?"

His eyes sparkled while he gave a bright yet polite smile to the man, who in return...

"You're a good kid you know that right? and Peter wasn't it? well... Spider-ling."

Peter froze up at that and made a small nod, he didn't know where this would go... but hopefully it was good. "H-how'd ya know? Mr Stark-"

Tony cleared his throat and got in a comfortable sitting position before continuing: "News, Youtube, social media, talks around the neighbourhood... reaching nearly everywhere." He trailed off and cocked an eyebrow at the teenager who kinda looked shocked.

"Stealing my thunder, yeah no. I'm kidding on that part by the way. I'm the only one who knows who you are, and I'm offering if you want to be an ally to the Avengers?"

Peter thought for a bit and paused: "I'm not being an Avenger, only a 'call-a-friend' right?" The billionaire gave a nod as Peter let out a breath of relief. "Then yeah sure, but you have to help me bring stuff around the place."

Tony cocked an eyebrow at that... "...and come here daily."

When the talk was over Peter whistled as the kids came in, crowding the small vigilante. "Ok can you guys keep a secret?" He put a finger on his lips as the kids copied.

"Is it somethin' to do wi' Spi'y?" One of the called as he nodded, all their eyes sparkles at that.

"Mr Stark here knows i'm Spidey so don't spill any beans ok?" They nodded before Peter told them that the billionaire was going to come over daily which made them all happy.

He was dragged away by the billionaire out of the orphanage. "Wait wait-- what about the suit?"

When they both got in the fancy car he didn't expect these words to be said:

"You call that a suit? you need a upgrade. head to toe."

The Tony Stark offered to make Spider-Man a suit?! His eyes were sparkling while he squeaked out "A-are you serious?- You don't have to Mr Sta---"

"Shush. I'm doing it and you can't stop me."

Peter zoned out, not realizing where he was going. The car began moving as he stared out the window, reading the blurred signs and shops. They... they were moving? "W-we're moving?! Mr Stark wh-where?---"

Soon enough after a journey of Peter rambling they arrived...

"H-holy... is this the new Avengers facility?"

No response was given as Peter followed behind Tony like a lost puppy, he was definitely confused on where they were going... "W-what are we doing Mr Stark?"

"You" He paused before pointing at Peter's chest, dropping down beside the boy, hand over the teenager's shoulder.

"Are going to meet the Avengers... Spider-boy." A proud smirk was on the billionaire's face as Peter opened his mouth to correct that it's Spider-Man not Spider-boy.

[END]

/I'm just getting you ready for... the sad stuff ;)/