Decision

/This is a requested oneshot by Cat_Violin I hope you like this! i'll try and add a small twist to make it interesting!/

Summary:
                  There were many field trips
                  Peter had gone to, but he
                  hadn't thought the Avengers
                  facility to be one of them...
...

He hadn't been to the Avengers Facility before... well... once. That was for passing a test, test.

...If that was what you could call it, he was sure it wasn't just a test but an actual decline to being an Avenger. But touring the place itself was the best thing he could have!

Peter kept his webshooters on him, and if they managed to get through the scanners safely and not be outed with his identity... then yeah. Ned was a bit shocked that his best-friend had rejected being an Avenger...

Aunt May had taken the news of Peter being Spider-Man in a good way, that is... after alot of explaining and convincing.

Sure his internship lie had swirled around but that was closed down sincw they were going to the Avengers Facility. The Facility!

When they were taken inside they had to have their bags and bodies scanned of any unauthorized weapons or items. That took Peter on edge... How was he suppose to smuggle his webshooters in?

"What was that trick they did in 'now you see me?' the card one.." He furrowed his eyebrows and thought back, "A... a loud noise! distraction!" He muttered and grabbed his friend's attention.

"Yo Ned, you know that movie 'now you see me?' the card scene? make a noise. y'know... cause pew pew?"

Ned nodded and when it was Peter's go, he fumbled and fell forward, 'accidentally' pressing a button that activates the scanner manually. Peter went through with his webshooters while Ned had to get a small lecture from the teacher... He'd have to apologize to his best-friend later on.

When his bag passed as clear he quickly put his web-shooters in his bag without being seen, and went back to go through the scanner again...

also clear.

Peter grabbed his bag and attached his web-shooters back on a sigh escaping his lips. The boy apologized to his best-friend but the other in return smiled and was glad he could help.

The two talked alot as MJ just stalked behind reading a book and sometimes looking up at the two, a little suspicion visible but other than that she put her input on stuff between the boy's conversations.

First they toured the museum, Peter saw an empty case it was labelled:

'He made a mature choice, and will always have the case ready for him.'

Peter's eyes sparkled as he knew that was about him, other students gathered around whispering about how it might have been Spider-Man.

He remembered when he was given the suit, a small smile inching its way on the teen's features. "Alright everyone! i'm sure you are all hungry!" They were taken to the food court, some getting the food there and some brought theirs from home.

The three friends had a conversation while eating, the two boy's excitedly talking about the next part of the trip while MJ puts her small input.

They were taken to the training room next, it was spacious and in all honesty... everyone was gaping. Even Peter! Black Widow and Hawkeye were the ones who greeted them there.