Replaced /2/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ a cliché replaced oneshot and i'll try make this as non cliché as possible. This is also a slight hogwarts au, Peter isn't Spider-Man here./

Summary:
                  Peter gets replaced by the
                  Avengers, someone comes by
                  to help him up though... and
                  the question the worlds
                  mightiest heroes have about
                  why the don't have missions
                  or the new person on the TV
                  was, was finally answered.

...

He was glad he was a little bit unrecognisable due to his very frizzy hair and new appearance. "Who are you?" Rogers asked as Fury told him to lower his wand, in which he did. They didn't know he was a wizard did they?

"Well, we finished taking down another attack. We can't always obliviate them, they'll remember at some point." He sighed and the citizens would catch on.

He sat down in one of the chairs and lay his head on the table exhausted: "That was the 5th attack this week. And i'll be damned if there will be another attack. We need to find the cause of this, what have you got so far?"

Fury leaned back in his chair in that authoritive state, seeming in thought.

"Let me see, her background seems normal but... when we trailed her you are right. She is powerful."

"Merlin please I beg-"

Peter whined as he hoped it wouldn't lead to dealing with an obscurus like the past time, He heard from his father that they were dangerous creatures and that they haven't appeared in a long time.

"Who is this Fury?" Tony pointed at Peter who seemed to feel a little saddened about that.

"Peter, Peter Parker." The teen muttered as he then looked at the director: "it's my birthday tomorrow! didja know? oh oh! can we go get a broom or like- like- a book! like an empty one! I got so much to write in it!"

Fury just made a sigh and made a dismissed wave, though Peter knew that the tough guy actually cared.

"So Fury. Why don't we have any missions?"

When his father was going to speak up, the teen didn't allow him to: "Because you guys are idiots. Well, only few of you. And also the fact you wouldn't know how to deal with them, i'd say one of you here would actually know how to deal with them... and i'm suspecting that the one who is going to attack soon would be---"

The red haired assassin spoke up as she took her feet off the table.

"An obscurus."

"Exactly. You've seen the signs, don't know when--- i'm exhausted"

"So that is why you brought them both undercover. Smart!"

Natasha Romanoff was a Slytherin, she showed the characteristics for sure and Clint Barton was a fellow Gryffindor.

"You see. While the rest of you guys forgot about me for Wanda, Nat and Clint were working here cause they saw something off."

Peter then saw the heroes out, along with the other two. If they wanted they could go under the ministry of magic but they didn't... they were strong aurors that was for sure.

...

The next day the heroes watched the TV and saw that Peter was battling these creatures.

But straight after, the news was wiped out and the Avengers went to the location he was at... to be met with a certain witch.

"I knew it."

Peter growled as he readied his wand and then muttered: "If I die--" Natasha and Clint seemed to be there. "Oh hell no! you are not dying! I am not going to feed those creatures of yours"

The boy rolled his eyes with a smile and shook his head. "They're friendly uncle Clint!"

"Be a man Clint!" Natasha laughed as they readied to fight the creature, she was quiet as the obscurus seemed to release itself from the witch. "How is she still alive for this long?! she must be powerful..."

A sigh and Peter cussed under his breath, the ministry were here. "Oh bugger off!" He shouted as the aurors surrounded both them and the obscurus. The ministry had tied up the Avengers and put them at wand point, they could not escape...

She seemed to attack the brown eyed boy who rolled out the way, and finally used a shield charm while the hidden team used a bunch of offensive spells at the raging parasite which mainly focused on him. "Are you mad at me for figuring you out Wanda? we could have become good friends you know."

He was starting to strain but held on tight. A shriek was heard as the parasite shrieked, more aurors joined in as Peter let go of the shield charm.

Wanda fell limp on the ground.

'The obscurus can be destroyed and the person can live.' He then went to the female who stared up at him with such malice. "Do you want to live?"

"I would rather die than see your face."

Natasha went to the female and glared at her. "Don't say that to Peter after what you made him go through. Avada Kedavra"

...She was now dead.

And Peter collapsed on the floor, the Avengers got obliviated about the fight scene and got taken back to the headquaters, only remembering the meeting.

When they approached the meeting room they heard a familiar female assassin speak with the director.

"Is Peter alright?" Natasha made a shaky sigh and let her fingers run through her hair. "He is strained, sleeping perhaps... well he'll wake up soon. It must have been a straining week for him"

...They had housed a threat for a long time under their noses.

Natasha exited and stared at them all with a shake of her head to see that a small child ran to her, looking up at her with hopeful eyes. "Is Petey awake? he was going to teach me how to protect myself after I learned lumos!"

Her smile was so soft... "Petey is still resting, can you show me?" The girl muttered 'lumos' and a small light appeared at the tip of her wand. "Well done! Peter will be proud of you Morgan" The girl left with a smile and went to get some hot chocolate.

Now they seemed shocked, not knowing who this child was and not needing to ask. "Morgan is Peter's little sister, she had stayed with Aunt May while Peter was dealing with the attacks. Now cheer up, you may be failures but it doesn't mean you have to get any more lower than dirt."

A smile was given as they heard a thump, turning to the noise it was Peter Benjamin Parker.

"I tried" It was Clint's defeated tone that Natasha let out a sigh. "Morgan is with Harley, go talk to her, she wants to show you something... now about you."

Turning to the heroes her glare was evident. More people surrounded them and at wand point all they heard was the word: 'Obliviate' before waking up in the tower looking confused, everything was hazy.

...Perhaps a dream?

[END]

/I didn't know how to end it and what to do, this was delayed for a long time so I kind of lost it... I blame writing my HP fanfic which is currently on the way!/